1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Imanimal's Recent Activity

1. Imanimal liked Yetti's post in the thread Should the Rockets team Zach Edgey with Sengun?.

AT LONG LAST !!!!!!!!!! We have a chance of adding a Center to our roster ! We have had to put up with a small amateur player for...

May 12, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  2. Imanimal replied to the thread Should the Rockets team Zach Edgey with Sengun?.

Balarky…..he’s going in the 20’s at the latest.

May 12, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  3. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

The problem with everyone is that we are all inherently followers. If it works for a while then run it into the ground. Wow…the new fad...

May 11, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  4. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Great questions…..I agree with many others that it would benefit Edey to take the “Cam” couse where he learns behind others at the...

May 10, 2024 at 8:05 AM
  5. Imanimal liked Rokman's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Edey is going to need mentorship coming into the league just like any other Rookie. If you keep Adams (1 year rental), Landale (Probably...

May 10, 2024 at 7:58 AM
  6. Imanimal liked Bob's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Zach Edey reminds me of year two Yao Ming. If we can get a potential all-pro center with a mid first rounder, you do it.

May 10, 2024 at 7:57 AM
  7. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

It seems like no brainer at pick 9. Unfortunately, Edey is supposed to go where we took Sengun (18) in the draft. Question is if we...

May 8, 2024 at 5:48 AM
  8. Imanimal liked leebigez's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Adams is what 33 ish and limited as is Landale. To me, i'd rather pair Sengun with Edey vs Smith. I like Smith, but he's kinda stiff and...

May 8, 2024 at 5:42 AM
  9. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Ideally you trade down to 15-18 and grab him there. When I said better than Jabrari in certain aspects….meant size, bulk, rebounding,...

May 7, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now