1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ima_drummer2k's Recent Activity

1. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

Man, this guy GETS it. I think the people who bag on Galveston are the people who never venture away from the Seawall. There's so much...

May 1, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  2. ima_drummer2k liked Xerobull's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

Know what? **** the haters and if you’re a hater, **** you too. Some of my earliest memories, I think from around two years old, are of...

May 1, 2024 at 12:14 PM
  3. ima_drummer2k liked MadMax's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

Shrimp n Stuff mention…yes! So good

May 1, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  4. ima_drummer2k liked Xerobull's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

Yeah it was good. Sold though. Spot was good when I lived there back in the early 00s for happy hour. It’s a massive tourist spot now...

May 1, 2024 at 12:12 PM
  5. ima_drummer2k liked KingCheetah's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 12:10 PM
  6. ima_drummer2k liked K LoLo's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

The color of the water literally has no effect on my experience at the beach.

7. ima_drummer2k liked BigM's post in the thread From Houston, did you enjoy going south to Galveston?.

I’ve been to a lot of beaches and my experience at all of them is almost exactly the same. It’s sand and water. Galveston is perfectly...

8. ima_drummer2k liked thegary's post in the thread Houston named No. 1 city in United States.

that and the fact that they are even more drunk.

May 1, 2024 at 11:36 AM
  9. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread Houston named No. 1 city in United States.

Funny, most people say that whatever city they live in has the worst drivers. Now we have proof that it really is ours. Over the past...

May 1, 2024 at 10:01 AM
  10. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread If There Is A Store Brand Option, It's Store Brand.

Kroger brands >>>>> HEB brands. Fight me. I will say that this is my all time favorite diet soda. So much better and cheaper than 7Up....

May 1, 2024 at 9:35 AM
  11. ima_drummer2k liked Colt45's post in the thread What's your favorite scene in a john hughes movie?.

Nah, they show his dad picking him up at the end of the movie. His dad was played by Hughes in a cameo. Carl was actually voted Shermer...

May 1, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  12. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread What's your favorite scene in a john hughes movie?.

Something I've always wondered about this scene - is Carl really Brian's dad?

Apr 30, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  13. ima_drummer2k liked Snake Diggit's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Altuve and Tucker playing like MVPs. Alvarez, Pena, Diaz, Framber, Javier, Blanco, Verlander playing like All-Stars. Caratini exceeding...

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:53 PM
  14. ima_drummer2k liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

We've seen the expected formula work...you get a solid start for 5 to 6 innings, then you shorten the game with a beast back end of the...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:16 AM
  15. ima_drummer2k replied to the thread What's your favorite scene in a john hughes movie?.

Fun fact that I never knew until very recently - Farmer Ted actually farts as he's doing the splits and then says "excuse me." Listen...

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:27 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now