1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

HardenVolumeOne's Recent Activity

1. HardenVolumeOne replied to the thread Cade Cunningham the next James Harden/Luka Doncic Hybrid?.

[MEDIA] Double double 21/10 in his debut

Nov 25, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  2. HardenVolumeOne liked Fulgore's post in the thread Deshaun the Great.

DW4 continues to make his doubters look like idiots. Love it. Thank you Rick.

Nov 25, 2020 at 4:57 PM
  3. HardenVolumeOne liked Easy's post in the thread [Shams Bomb] Rockets and Wizards discussed a Westbrook/Wall deal.

Another sucker wants to team up with Westbrook. SMH.

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:49 PM
  4. HardenVolumeOne liked Loneyroy7's post in the thread brabra.

You must be so frustrated that Harden is still on the team.

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:13 PM
  5. HardenVolumeOne liked Verbal Christ's post in the thread Deshaun the Great.

I cant help it Im a homer!! https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/pass_rating_career.htm 1 Aaron Rodgers 103.1 2005-2020 gnb...

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:40 AM
  6. HardenVolumeOne replied to the thread Deshaun the Great.

do you think if deshaun watson continues on this torrid pace that he has been on since BOB got fired for the next decade or so, he can...

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:39 AM
  7. HardenVolumeOne replied to the thread brabra.

lou is a terrible defender tho

Nov 25, 2020 at 10:36 AM
  8. HardenVolumeOne replied to the thread Deshaun the Great.

thats insane

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  9. HardenVolumeOne liked J.R.'s post in the thread Deshaun the Great.

[MEDIA]

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:24 PM
  10. HardenVolumeOne liked ashleyem's post in the thread brabra.

Shooting ability is a prerequisite. If you can’t shoot, you are a negative on the court.

Nov 23, 2020 at 10:27 PM
  11. HardenVolumeOne liked ballgame's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

YOLO I don't think it's dumb at all and the main reason why Harden wanted out was because of how last season ended and how the roster...

Nov 23, 2020 at 8:29 PM
  12. HardenVolumeOne liked YaoMing#1's post in the thread Losing Harden is a blessing in disguise.

I don’t even like Lebron but I can be honest and say he’s a better player than Russ and is better than Harden also even tho I think...

Nov 23, 2020 at 5:58 PM
  13. HardenVolumeOne liked DaDakota's post in the thread Losing Harden is a blessing in disguise.

I would not trade him until midseason at the EARLIEST and even then maybe no - I would want Silas to show him how he can be more...

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:34 AM
  14. HardenVolumeOne replied to the thread (OFFICIAL) NBA 2020 Free Agency Thread.

Caruso is starting, Schroeder might be coming off the bench( i believe he has won 6th man of the year before)

Nov 23, 2020 at 8:37 AM
  15. HardenVolumeOne liked tinman's post in the thread (OFFICIAL) NBA 2020 Free Agency Thread.

this is why viewership is down. nobody wanted to see another lebron superteam but that's what we've been fed by the nba.

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:49 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now