1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hank McDowell's Recent Activity

1. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Yeah. These suck...

Apr 19, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  2. Hank McDowell liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Let's just dissect the absurdity of this photo. 1) Poser Cal flashing a stupid hand sign that he would never do in front of his...

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  3. Hank McDowell liked daywalker02's post in the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

In a functioning NBA world, you would exchange 1-5 players every season, it is due diligence....... The Rockets just have too many...

Apr 19, 2024 at 7:19 AM
  4. Hank McDowell replied to the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Landale is the only one of the bunch that you have to keep. Adams is an unknown at this point, and...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:31 AM
  5. Hank McDowell liked Snow Villiers's post in the thread What will we do with the role players (Jeff Green, Landale, Tate, Holiday, Bullock, Boban)?.

Are we sure Adams is better than Landale at this point in their careers?

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  6. Hank McDowell replied to the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I'd take AAA Yuli over Jose Abreu for sure right now.

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:15 AM
  7. Hank McDowell liked jim1961's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I think some folks perceive Dana Brown as a traditional GM, and as such, has heavy control of signings, trades and such. But Brown isnt...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:14 AM
  8. Hank McDowell liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

I think right now the team sees the standings, expects the pitching to get healthy, and feels the overall talent level makes the playoff...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:13 AM
  9. Hank McDowell liked Rock Block's post in the thread I have grown tired of Jose Abreu.

They REALLY need to just STOP saying this, it ain’t working and they sound comically moronic now…..

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:12 AM
  10. Hank McDowell replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

What's amazing is that the season isn't lost yet. About 1/8 of the way done, but only 4.5 games out of first place. This year has been...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:31 AM
  11. Hank McDowell liked jim1961's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Astros have used more pitchers than any MLB team this season Team Pitchers Used American League Houston Astros 22 New York Yankees 18...

Apr 18, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  12. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

This guy did BMX...

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:57 PM
  13. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Forgotten/Random Rockets player thread.

Nobody better say Hank McDowell.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  14. Hank McDowell liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

Absolutely no argument there, I just don't see any way that it happens.

Apr 17, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  15. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Official] Braves @ Astros.

The crowd noise for the Braves was pretty noticeable on the radio. Embarrassing.

Apr 17, 2024 at 4:50 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now