1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hank McDowell's Recent Activity

1. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Special offer for Texans fans!.

I know what I want for Christmas!

Nov 25, 2020 at 11:59 PM
  2. Hank McDowell liked red5rocket's post in the thread Bring Rick Smith Back.

What’s up with Houston fans always wanting to bring people back that had their chance?

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:39 PM
  3. Hank McDowell liked Os Trigonum's post in the thread brabra.

[IMG]

Nov 25, 2020 at 9:36 PM
  4. Hank McDowell liked Deuce Rings's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

[IMG] YASIEL PUIGOF, CLEVELAND INDIANS [IMG] MLB.com's Mark Feinsand reports that the Astros, Orioles, and Red Sox are among the teams...

Nov 24, 2020 at 10:12 PM
  5. Hank McDowell liked riko's post in the thread [Poll] Post Trade Deadline Roster.

Yep the longer this goes I think he is starting to realise if he just wants to go to the Nets then it’s not happening with an offer of...

Nov 24, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  6. Hank McDowell replied to the thread [Poll] Post Trade Deadline Roster.

I voted yes. I think he would genuinely like to leave, but he will ultimately sign that extension he reportedly turned down before....

Nov 24, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  7. Hank McDowell liked jakedasnake's post in the thread brabra.

Starting to think this guy is Patrick? Maybe a friend or sibling of Patrick? Welcome to Clutchfans Patrick!

Nov 23, 2020 at 10:01 PM
  8. Hank McDowell liked ballgame's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

We FINALLY have a GM that knows how to put together a team! Everything I've been preaching for over the past 15 yrs is finally coming...

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:48 PM
  9. Hank McDowell liked D-rock's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Offensively he will be another huge weapon. But cannot play switch everything with him in line up. Get ready for more zone and drop...

Nov 23, 2020 at 5:47 PM
  10. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

I mean, even if he doesn't start, having one of the most legit BIG men in the NBA on your roster is a massive improvement over what we...

Nov 23, 2020 at 5:18 PM
  11. Hank McDowell replied to the thread Astros Mount Rushmore.

Cameron Drew. Over before it ever started...

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:30 PM
  12. Hank McDowell liked Nimo's post in the thread [Official] Patriots @ Texans.

I said it here a couple years ago that Roderick Johnson holds his own as a LT, he is just really bad on the right side. He'll be okay as...

Nov 23, 2020 at 11:19 AM
  13. Hank McDowell liked tinman's post in the thread Steve Francis Giving Away Turkeys In Sunnyside Today.

He definitely had issues with alcohol. But that doesn’t mean he was a bad person.

Nov 23, 2020 at 10:28 AM
  14. Hank McDowell liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread State of Rockets (must read).

The bad English is clearly an act. Swedes speak and write near perfect English. They don't dub the movies there. Also, if you look at...

Nov 22, 2020 at 10:27 PM
  15. Hank McDowell replied to the thread State of Rockets (must read).

allt hagel Ikea, herre över bekväma modulära möbler. [IMG]

Nov 22, 2020 at 7:09 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now