1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Deuce's Recent Activity

1. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread [Poll] Did the Rockets get better this offseason?.

Yes, I like the potential depth of this team over the 2017 team. This Rockets team has more volatility with injury concerns with Nwaba...

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:49 PM
  2. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread [Poll] Did the Rockets get better this offseason?.

They have very little money until they hit the apron so I do not see them bringing in anyone for more than the minimum UNLESS they make...

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:48 PM
  3. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread [Poll] Did the Rockets get better this offseason?.

Morey didn't want to trade first round picks in the Knight trade, that was 100% ownership. Same with the first round picks in the...

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:47 PM
  4. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread [Poll] Did the Rockets get better this offseason?.

Are the Rockets better? I don't know, but I can say that they are different. The biggest issue working against the Rockets isn't that...

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:46 PM
  5. Deuce liked D-rock's post in the thread [Poll] Did the Rockets get better this offseason?.

Too soon to tell. But I'm optimistic.

Nov 30, 2020 at 10:02 PM
  6. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread The newest Rocket: Brodric Thomas.

Gordon was hurt last year and then came back without really training camp at the bubble. He physically looked a lot better in the...

Nov 30, 2020 at 9:49 PM
  7. Deuce liked Reeko's post in the thread brabra.

BraBra’s 1st mistake is thinking Westbrook’s main priority is a championship...it’s not, it’s stats...it’s triple doubles Russ is the...

Nov 30, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  8. Deuce liked don grahamleone's post in the thread brabra.

Doesn't make much sense. In the Caboclo video where he says he signed, Gerald was in the background and you can hear Russ yelling. Him...

Nov 30, 2020 at 1:43 PM
  9. Deuce liked BimaThug's post in the thread Jae’Sean Tate Film Study Video.

Great video, Nathan!

Nov 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM
  10. Deuce liked D-rock's post in the thread Christian Wood is a Rocket (UPDATE : Yes -- it's true).

[MEDIA]

Nov 30, 2020 at 11:37 AM
  11. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Jae’Sean Tate Film Study Video.

He defends very well inside and is a good defender on the perimeter on switches. He is a good athlete, very physical and uses his body...

Nov 30, 2020 at 11:36 AM
  12. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Rotation Minutes Thread.

If Nwaba is healthy and shooting 34-35% from 3, he is going to be playing a LOT. He is an exceptional defender that can cover 1’s all...

Nov 30, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  13. Deuce liked Nook's post in the thread Rotation Minutes Thread.

Wood isn’t bad defensively. He needs to get stronger in his core but he has excellent feet forward and sideways. His defensive issues...

Nov 30, 2020 at 11:32 AM
  14. Deuce liked McNultyisDrunk's post in the thread [TV Disney+] Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Season 2.

If Houston wasn't hot and humid, I would get this sweater. [IMG] [SPOILER]

Nov 29, 2020 at 1:54 PM
  15. Deuce replied to the thread Jae’Sean Tate Film Study Video.

Excellent video! I was impressed with Tate's footwork in the lane. The Rockets could use his energy.

Nov 29, 2020 at 10:44 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now