1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dachuda86's Recent Activity

1. dachuda86 replied to the thread Taken Out At Dawn and Shot.

If this was a dem it would be ok with yall.

Dec 2, 2020 at 1:38 AM
  2. dachuda86 replied to the thread Breaking: Billiam Barr is Enemy of the MAGA now.

He is part of the uniparty.

Dec 1, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  3. dachuda86 replied to the thread Breaking: Billiam Barr is Enemy of the MAGA now.

Wow so much ignorance in one comment... good job. You are on a roll lately.

Dec 1, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  4. dachuda86 replied to the thread Breaking: Billiam Barr is Enemy of the MAGA now.

He should really watch the hearings

Dec 1, 2020 at 5:06 PM
  5. dachuda86 liked tinman's post in the thread YouTuber wanted more likes so he jumps off bridge in Austin and cracks skull.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA]Social media obsessed youth Has it gone too far ? Are you telling your kids Not to do dumb things for social media...

Dec 1, 2020 at 4:30 AM
  6. dachuda86 liked Mr.Scarface's post in the thread Biden being president-elect is just an idea.

Still holding out hope for “Electors going Rogue”, I see. LOL

Dec 1, 2020 at 2:39 AM
  7. dachuda86 replied to the thread Biden being president-elect is just an idea.

No I expect not. I largely expect Biden to clench victory despite massive fraud. Still, he is not yet the president-elect. Also it's...

Dec 1, 2020 at 2:39 AM
  8. dachuda86 replied to the thread Biden being president-elect is just an idea.

And yet the fact remains that Joe "gets a pass for everything" Biden is still not the president-elect.

Dec 1, 2020 at 1:32 AM
  9. dachuda86 replied to the thread Biden eyeing Cindy McCain.

When Biden is president, assuming Trump is largely unable to wrestle victory from the jaws of defeat via legal means, then will you and...

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:54 AM
  10. dachuda86 replied to the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

Or qanon ppl did because they stumbled upon a simple money laundering scheme that didn't need the extra crap added to it.

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:52 AM
  11. dachuda86 liked EddieWasSnubbed's post in the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

Maybe his group was pushing the Wayfair conspiracy theory?

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:51 AM
  12. dachuda86 replied to the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

I would say this is true on both sides of the political isle. And it's largely thanks to confirmation bias and the wide variety of...

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:50 AM
  13. dachuda86 liked B@ffled's post in the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

He says he started his own private counter-intelligence operation after the elections in Tarrant County in 2018, I believe. Who does...

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:48 AM
  14. dachuda86 liked Carl Herrera's post in the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

[MEDIA]

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:48 AM
  15. dachuda86 liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Overstock.com Hackers to Save Trump.

[IMG]

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:47 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now