1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cwebbster's Recent Activity

1. cwebbster replied to the thread Most Bizarre Commercial.

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  2. cwebbster liked Xerobull's post in the thread Most Bizarre Commercial.

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  3. cwebbster liked Nook's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia, Cornell, Penn should be forced to resign.

Thank you for correcting me. I thought that the agreement went through the early 1940's - it ended in 1939. I had not read about it in...

May 1, 2024 at 3:31 PM
  4. cwebbster liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 12:41 PM
  5. cwebbster replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia, Cornell, Penn should be forced to resign.

I am pretty Pro Palestine, but man this is dumb af (the video not your comment)

May 1, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  6. cwebbster replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

I LOVE BEING WRONG!!! BAHAHAHA

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:28 PM
  7. cwebbster replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Damn :(. You know damn well we wont score in the bottom of the 10th.

Apr 30, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  8. cwebbster replied to the thread The Joey Loperfido era begins.

Not expecting much. Feels like we're grasping for straws here, but hoping for the best.

Apr 30, 2024 at 12:24 PM
  9. cwebbster replied to the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

LFG!

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  10. cwebbster liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Positive stats/comments only please. Our division is shaping up to be the worst division in the AL. Even with our worst start in 55...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:26 AM
  11. cwebbster liked daywalker02's post in the thread [Netflix] Baby Reindeer.

The ugliest stuff of Society....I do not wish that it happened to the creator who produced and acted in this. Kudos for sitting thru...

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  12. cwebbster liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Netflix] Baby Reindeer.

Cringy and creepy as ****. The gf is all about this show, so I end up watching bits of it here and there.

Apr 30, 2024 at 11:19 AM
  13. cwebbster replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

This is the turning point series. Worried about Brown. Eek.

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:27 AM
  14. cwebbster replied to the thread [Netflix] Baby Reindeer.

Crazy ass show. Man.

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:15 AM
  15. cwebbster liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread Panic Button 2024.

The same odds that every year give the Dodgers and Braves nearly 50% of the odds to WIN the World Series. Yes, I know the Braves won in...

Apr 30, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now