1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Crashlanded19's Recent Activity

1. Crashlanded19 liked rockets13champs's post in the thread Is it just me or is Stone building a team to beat the Lakers?.

Wood is an Anthony Davis light boogie very similar to Mark Gasol PJ Tucker one of the best one on one defenders on Lebron No one on...

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:17 PM
  2. Crashlanded19 liked ThrillaNManilla's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

Even if it is a dumbass thread, let's show some respect. Tu sabes? Wakarimashita? Understand? CF is much better when we show each other...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:24 PM
  3. Crashlanded19 liked riko's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

Morey has made his fair share of mistake Signings Signing an average role player like Lin to that outlandish deal that in turn he was...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  4. Crashlanded19 liked don grahamleone's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

The Morey Only Fan shows himself once again! Morey failed. If he’s really that great, following him to his new team makes sense. The...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:21 PM
  5. Crashlanded19 liked htwnbandit's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

What's with all these ****ing Mavs fans disguised as CF members that want to see Stone fail? I didn't expect anywhere near what he's...

Nov 24, 2020 at 11:35 AM
  6. Crashlanded19 liked T for 3's post in the thread Stone passed his first big test.

Its funny, when we traded away Ariza and the pick everyone was whining about how the cap room was just a way to spin the trade, and...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:12 AM
  7. Crashlanded19 liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Stone passed his first big test.

I’m very impressed. If they lose Harden that’ll be a real test but I’m impressed. If Harden and Westbrook stay, building a...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:10 AM
  8. Crashlanded19 liked bmelo's post in the thread Stone passed his first big test.

Stone is a rookie captain that was handed sterling wheel of a titanic because his former boss Morey escaped like a rat and now it looks...

Nov 24, 2020 at 1:08 AM
  9. Crashlanded19 liked duluth111222's post in the thread brabra.

Yeah, I hated those cryptic messages. Worst thing is they never give you the right answer so you never know what they were supposed to...

Nov 24, 2020 at 12:11 AM
  10. Crashlanded19 liked Amel's post in the thread brabra.

Im just glad hes not posting cryptig messages...remember those? First you try to guess, then they dont amount to nothing

11. Crashlanded19 liked lakersuck2's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

Like I said its the other way around. Boogie coming doesn't increase the chance of Harden staying. But Harden staying increases the...

12. Crashlanded19 liked Poonwalker's post in the thread Boogie Cousins to Houston!.

This is looking like Harden is going to stay for sure. Which is the big news really, media was trying to drive the breakup and we know...

Nov 24, 2020 at 12:09 AM
  13. Crashlanded19 liked jakedasnake's post in the thread brabra.

Starting to think this guy is Patrick? Maybe a friend or sibling of Patrick? Welcome to Clutchfans Patrick!

Nov 23, 2020 at 9:18 PM
  14. Crashlanded19 liked ROXTXIA's post in the thread brabra.

I can't blame him too much for that. He's had some mic-drops lately.

Nov 23, 2020 at 9:17 PM
  15. Crashlanded19 liked pr0wler's post in the thread MOREY WHO??.

Exactly. I feel like his Microball was more of a fancy play, gimmicky long-shot rather than a strategy founded on solid fundamentals....

Nov 23, 2020 at 9:11 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now