1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch City1993's Recent Activity

1. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

Yeah they used to send telegrams to the dugout lol

Oct 21, 2020 at 6:50 PM
  2. Clutch City1993 liked astrosrule's post in the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

using tech to steal signs has only recently started though, 1945 or so?

Oct 21, 2020 at 6:49 PM
  3. Clutch City1993 liked cmlmel77's post in the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

4) at some point, the Yankee letter will come out and people will realize it was more widespread (and MLB will try to clamp down on...

Oct 21, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  4. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

So frustrating the practice of stealing signs is as old as the game itself.

Oct 21, 2020 at 2:18 PM
  5. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread Luhnow Interview on Sign Stealing Scandal.

Seeing all this love for Mookie makes me think if Astros players were to move on from Houston the stigma would not follow them. Are...

Oct 20, 2020 at 9:33 PM
  6. Clutch City1993 liked punkoholic's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Maybe he joins Houston to be their closer. Maybe he's thinking if you can't beat them, join them. He's one Oakland's free agents I believe.

Oct 19, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  7. Clutch City1993 liked Htown Legend's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Springer will always be one of my favorite astros of all time. Not sure if we will resign him or not. He will take the best offer...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  8. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

I totally forgot Hendriks said before the ALDS they "wanted Houston and were going to prove they were the best in the division" Lol...

Oct 19, 2020 at 4:35 PM
  9. Clutch City1993 liked treyk3's post in the thread Source: Harden will demand a trade if Westbrook leaves the team.

I don’t doubt you have sources but they haven’t been spot on. CP didn’t leave money on the table, Markieff didn’t come and we didn’t win...

Oct 19, 2020 at 1:39 PM
  10. Clutch City1993 liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Need to sign a capable starter who can help us survive the regular season, and a proven reliever to stabilize the pen. With Yordan...

Oct 18, 2020 at 4:14 PM
  11. Clutch City1993 liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official ALCS] Astros vs. Rays.

Its the way the story was spun.

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:22 PM
  12. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread [Official ALCS] Astros vs. Rays.

What I dont get.....Yankees/Red Sox did the same in 2017 with dugout phones and apple watches (both teams were fined) Dodgers get...

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:19 PM
  13. Clutch City1993 liked phasors28's post in the thread [Official ALCS] Astros vs. Rays.

Can’t stand Ramona. Got back on Twitter responded to her and Jon Heyman. Going to take a Twitter break for my sanity

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:08 PM
  14. Clutch City1993 liked BigM's post in the thread [Official ALCS] Astros vs. Rays.

Ramona is another butt hurt Dodgers fan who wants to pass the blame onto some one else. All I want now is for the ****ing Braves to win...

Oct 18, 2020 at 2:08 PM
  15. Clutch City1993 replied to the thread [Official] Texans @ Titans.

Just realized the Rockets, Oilers and Astros all came to exist in the 1960's. Makes sense since I believe Houston's economy was starting...

Oct 18, 2020 at 12:24 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now