1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

cerophilik's Recent Activity

1. cerophilik liked smoothie's post in the thread Veterans Minimum Targets.

Whiteside, dedmon, illyasova are the best available but we went with Tate and boogie to fill the front court positions. our last spot...

Nov 25, 2020 at 2:16 AM
  2. cerophilik replied to the thread Veterans Minimum Targets.

Btw @D-rock Morey just got Ryan Broekoff sign on the Sixers. So he is off the list too Jordan Bell was waived @Clutch might still want...

Nov 24, 2020 at 7:37 PM
  3. cerophilik liked D-rock's post in the thread Veterans Minimum Targets.

6'1 Langston Galloway 6'4 Tyler Johnson 6'5 Damyean Dotson 6'6 Theo Pinson 6'6 Justin Anderson 6'7 Ryan Broekoff 6'9 Bismack Biyombo 6'9...

Nov 24, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  4. cerophilik replied to the thread Veterans Minimum Targets.

Any of those players would be nice

Nov 24, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  5. cerophilik liked robbie380's post in the thread brabra.

Does House and EGo work for Hield?

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:52 PM
  6. cerophilik replied to the thread [Shams Bomb] Rockets and Wizards discussed a Westbrook/Wall deal.

Uh where did I say Russ has to be loyal ?

Nov 23, 2020 at 3:51 PM
  7. cerophilik replied to the thread [Shams Bomb] Rockets and Wizards discussed a Westbrook/Wall deal.

The point is we don’t know. A lot of rumors but we don’t really know. People like to make all this noise to either have something to...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:21 PM
  8. cerophilik replied to the thread brabra.

;)

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:41 PM
  9. cerophilik liked BraBra's post in the thread brabra.

there’s been numerous times this off season where Woj has broke news such as “Harden to Nets is close”, “Gasol GSW” and I’ve been quick...

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:35 PM
  10. cerophilik liked BraBra's post in the thread brabra.

I don’t get why some of you guys on here keep pushing the idea that I’m stealing ideas from this thread ... who on this thread told me...

Nov 23, 2020 at 1:34 PM
  11. cerophilik liked kiwirocketsfan's post in the thread [Stein plop] Jae'Sean Tate will sign with Houston after free agency begins.

The thing with all these new guys and even with Caboclo and Nwaba etc, Silas might actually play these guys. I don't think we will have...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:45 AM
  12. cerophilik liked cyberx's post in the thread Sources: Dont count out CLE and Kevin Love for a Westbrook trade.

I think RW has no clout to demand such things. If it was JH, id understand. Its sad that their friendship has gone sour. Part of it is...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:25 AM
  13. cerophilik liked Codman's post in the thread [Poll] Blow it up or run it back?.

James knows that this is his team, if he wants it. James is Htown. And, even if there are disgruntled players, it doesn't mean that...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:24 AM
  14. cerophilik liked Codman's post in the thread Feeling better about Stone.

It's bittersweet with El Jefe, and he knows that he deserves better from the league, let alone the Rockets. . Not holding my breath, and...

Nov 23, 2020 at 2:21 AM
  15. cerophilik replied to the thread brabra.

Boogie or Whiteside? who else is available looks like They’re trying hard to trade Eric, too bad he played pretty bad last season. So...

Nov 22, 2020 at 11:53 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now