1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CCorn's Recent Activity

1. CCorn posted a new thread.

You Don’t Get The Show!!!

Lebatard out at ESPN. To those that don’t like his show, see the title of this thread. The radio show has been my favorite show on any...

Forum: BBS Hangout

Dec 4, 2020 at 12:34 AM
  2. CCorn replied to the thread [Stein] Harden has left Houston today.

@The Cat drop a diss track about this fool too.

Dec 4, 2020 at 12:13 AM
  3. CCorn liked Nook's post in the thread Hottest trans (individual) thread.

Some of them are getting very hard to tell the difference. I personally would not look for a transgender partner for a variety of...

Dec 4, 2020 at 12:01 AM
  4. CCorn replied to the thread Is this a crazy good roster and potentially fun team? Or am I just crazy?.

Crazy like a fox

Dec 3, 2020 at 10:23 PM
  5. CCorn replied to the thread Kathy Hernandez Is Waaay Better Than Jennifer Reyna.

I don’t

Dec 3, 2020 at 6:24 PM
  6. CCorn liked Fantasma Negro's post in the thread Kathy Hernandez Is Waaay Better Than Jennifer Reyna.

[IMG]

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  7. CCorn liked B-Bob's post in the thread [HBO Max] Raised by Wolves.

Yeah, when I heard about this show, I was all like "bruh this is going to all boil down to a twist where a robot flies around like a...

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:36 PM
  8. CCorn replied to the thread HBO Max.

Only if you compensate by getting one of those big phones.

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:35 PM
  9. CCorn replied to the thread HBO Max.

Grow the **** up and get an iPhone.

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:09 PM
  10. CCorn replied to the thread [HBO Max] Raised by Wolves.

It was extremely predictable

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  11. CCorn replied to the thread [Woj] [Shams] Rockets trade Westbrook for Wall.

Lol this had nothing to do with politics. Westbrook just wanted his triple doubles.

Dec 3, 2020 at 1:27 AM
  12. CCorn liked TheresTheDagger's post in the thread Will you give John Wall a chance?.

Of course I'll give him a chance. It's not like there's any upside to hoping he sucks.

Dec 3, 2020 at 12:56 AM
  13. CCorn replied to the thread Hottest 2020 Election Character.

Wait. When did they release the deleted scenes from Borat 2?

Dec 2, 2020 at 9:40 PM
  14. CCorn replied to the thread Anybody seen @RayRay10?.

Top posters likes are down 20% since he’s been out

Dec 2, 2020 at 8:00 PM
  15. CCorn liked jiggyfly's post in the thread Anybody seen @RayRay10?.

Has not been around in awhile and his fall still scares me, hope he did not relapse.

Dec 2, 2020 at 7:57 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now