1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CCorn's Recent Activity

1. CCorn replied to the thread Why Are They Talking About The Proud Boys.

Fail.

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:49 PM
  2. CCorn replied to the thread Trump's coronavirus response.

[MEDIA]

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:45 PM
  3. CCorn liked edwardc's post in the thread Trump's coronavirus response.

[IMG]

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:44 PM
  4. CCorn replied to the thread Stand back and stand by.

I’m tired of you chinacoms. Trump was obviously just trying to sing the famous Ben. E King song.

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:36 PM
  5. CCorn replied to the thread Pope told him to stay away.

Conservatives hate Jesus.

Sep 30, 2020 at 11:01 PM
  6. CCorn replied to the thread [TV] South Park season 24.

That was sick.. even for South Park. The cops kick start my heart part had me rolling

Sep 30, 2020 at 10:39 PM
  7. CCorn replied to the thread First Presidential Debate.

If they mute trumps mic he will just go grab the moderators or Biden’s.

Sep 30, 2020 at 4:47 PM
  8. CCorn replied to the thread [2020] Brain-eating amoebas in Texas city's public water, Disaster Declared.

I drank beer in lake Jackson last Friday. Am I going to die? if you’re ever down there, Bodega is legit.

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  9. CCorn replied to the thread [2020] Brain-eating amoebas in Texas city's public water, Disaster Declared.

Dammit

Sep 30, 2020 at 8:56 AM
  10. CCorn replied to the thread Hawks' version of cyberx says this about Rockets trade rumor.

@cybersex

Sep 29, 2020 at 1:54 AM
  11. CCorn replied to the thread [Amazon TV] The Boys Season 2.

I haven’t read the comments, so just speculation, but I’d guess they have an antidote. Los Pollos Hermanos dude wasn’t afraid of...

Sep 28, 2020 at 11:40 PM
  12. CCorn replied to the thread 2020 Presidential Election.

Trump snorts Sudafed. Anyways, If Biden is taking OTC medicine for memory, good for him. Trump should too. I took something called...

Sep 28, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  13. CCorn replied to the thread Getting your ears SCOOSHED out!.

Scoosh scoosh

Sep 28, 2020 at 10:15 PM
  14. CCorn replied to the thread Doc Rivers anyone ???.

This is a Tilman hire. Big name. I want Sam tho

Sep 28, 2020 at 4:31 PM
  15. CCorn replied to the thread [TV] South Park season 24.

Man... I’m so stoked

Sep 28, 2020 at 4:27 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now