1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

bj3175's Recent Activity

1. bj3175 replied to the thread NBA Trade Rumors: Gregg Popovich could be the man to take Houston Rockets to the title next season.

He is not Dealing with Tillman

Sep 20, 2020 at 10:56 PM
  2. bj3175 liked tycoonchip's post in the thread Jeff van gundy is the best choice for the Coach.

They really have! I got nothing but love for the man but he would be much more suited to run the Rockets front office with Morey! His...

Sep 19, 2020 at 10:16 PM
  3. bj3175 replied to the thread James Harden opposed to JVG being the new HC of the Rockets.

You took the words out of my mouth. Ty Lue has got to be the coach

Sep 18, 2020 at 6:00 PM
  4. bj3175 replied to the thread Bra Bra Sources: John Lucas to be interviewed by Daryl Morey for HC vacancy.

And Thats why Morey needs to go. I dont think he can do this. All those teams have brilliant basketball minds running the team. I repeat...

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:27 PM
  5. bj3175 replied to the thread Bra Bra Sources: John Lucas to be interviewed by Daryl Morey for HC vacancy.

They need it to. Thats the problem. MJ and Kobe were challenged by Phil Jackson and they had far more currency to object or get a coach...

Sep 17, 2020 at 5:14 PM
  6. bj3175 replied to the thread Bra Bra Sources: John Lucas to be interviewed by Daryl Morey for HC vacancy.

Ty Lue is the player. The National Spotlight will be there plus he is a fighter and he doesnt care about star politics. I love John but...

Sep 16, 2020 at 10:37 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now