1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Asian Sensation's Recent Activity

1. Asian Sensation liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

You bout to make @jordnnnn and @StroudAndYorDaddy jealous....

May 3, 2024 at 12:42 AM
  2. Asian Sensation liked RKREBORN's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Don't be so sure, he may be meetin up with Lil Baby

May 3, 2024 at 12:41 AM
  3. Asian Sensation liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden chokes and all the fanbois take it out on @Asian Sensation , Harden is the one ya'll need to be angry at....

May 2, 2024 at 1:20 PM
  4. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

[IMG]

May 2, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  5. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Old enough to be your dad, son. I’d never birth a bum ass Harden fanboi though :eek:

May 2, 2024 at 10:54 AM
  6. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Oh we playing the victim card now I see. Typical Harden fanboi type shiit.

May 2, 2024 at 10:53 AM
  7. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Not once in my 25 + years on here or in my real life have I ever been racist so that’s quite the news to me. Oddly enough I’ve been...

May 2, 2024 at 10:50 AM
  8. Asian Sensation liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

[img] [MEDIA]

May 2, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  9. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Sure sounds like it weirdo.

May 2, 2024 at 2:40 AM
  10. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Proceeds to get outscored by Jaden Hardy (sounds like Temu James Harden… actually the other way around) by double the points. Hardy...

May 2, 2024 at 1:32 AM
  11. Asian Sensation liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

That's your YouTube channel isn't it.... Not watching 51 min of you ranting about your fav basketball player choking every year....

May 2, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  12. Asian Sensation liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

If Harden is on the team its a guaranteed bust and never a championship....

May 2, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  13. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Better than Curry! Robbed by Giannis for MVP, passed Jordan and Hakeem for all kinds of scoring records, non stop posts by...

May 2, 2024 at 12:43 AM
  14. Asian Sensation liked Salvy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Lmao, and they were talking $hit about how The Clippers are better without the only player they have who is actually not a bum loser....

May 1, 2024 at 11:54 PM
  15. Asian Sensation replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

Harden fanbois be like [IMG]

May 1, 2024 at 11:42 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now