1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A_3PO's Recent Activity

1. A_3PO replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Props to the Pacers for leading after 3. Looks like the Knicks might need to find that extra gear of intensity in order to win.

May 6, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  2. A_3PO replied to the thread [Official] Victor Wembanyama as a Spurs thread.

ROY doesn't get any more anticlimactic than this. Victor was a much better offensive player than I expected this year. He was...

May 6, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  3. A_3PO replied to the thread [East Semifinals] (2)New York vs. (6)Indiana.

Unless the Knicks completely lose their ability to shoot, they should beat the snot out of the Pacers who barely looked like a playoff...

May 6, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  4. A_3PO replied to the thread Unofficial Official Offseason Thread (2024).

Mina Kimes with more comments on the Texans: [MEDIA]

May 6, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  5. A_3PO liked J Sizzle's post in the thread OLED, QLED and other TVs - Recommendations and News.

Once you go with the OLED you can never go back.

May 6, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  6. A_3PO replied to the thread Cam Whitmore putting in work.

"But he's only 19" is the vaccine that some here use to immunize Cam from all criticism and doubt.

May 6, 2024 at 4:03 PM
  7. A_3PO replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

I'd have to look at more film on Wagner. Seems like he plays really well whenever I watch (except the Cavs series) so my anecdotal...

May 6, 2024 at 4:00 PM
  8. A_3PO replied to the thread [Movie] Superman: Legacy.

This movie better have a compelling twist to overcome how boring Superman is as a character.

May 6, 2024 at 3:57 PM
  9. A_3PO replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (1) Boston Vs. (8) Miami.

This just adds to my respect for Riles.

May 6, 2024 at 3:50 PM
  10. A_3PO replied to the thread 2024 NBA Free Agency Thread.

Klay on the Magic is such a great match. I wonder how much he'll get?

May 6, 2024 at 3:49 PM
  11. A_3PO liked J.R.'s post in the thread Tom Brady is retiring.

[MEDIA]

May 6, 2024 at 9:47 AM
  12. A_3PO liked Rocket River's post in the thread [Marvel TV] X-Men '97 (Animated).

That's kind of the thing for me I don't need longer episodes just more of them some of the stories need to fleshed out and allowed to...

May 6, 2024 at 9:16 AM
  13. A_3PO replied to the thread [Official] Evan Mobley as a Cleveland Cavaliers thread.

Mobley was decent as a rookie and has basically flatlined, which is disappointing. I don't think that makes him a bust. I always felt...

May 5, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  14. A_3PO replied to the thread [Official] Paolo Banchero as a ORL Magic thread.

LOL, when did they tell you that? In 2022/23, they were near equal. All this season, Paolo has clearly been better. Wagner must become a...

May 5, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  15. A_3PO replied to the thread [Marvel TV] X-Men '97 (Animated).

Thank you very much for recommending this series. It was amazing! I completely agree. This show was so good but it took the concept of...

May 5, 2024 at 7:08 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now