1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Soooo......... Clutch killed a man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BullRider, Jun 30, 2022.

1. BullRider

BullRider Member

I saw reddit losing their **** laugin and had to share. lock Clutch up for murder lmao

2. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Reddit and twitter are inferior

clutchfans superior .

I remember when @DonKnock had a clutchfans account and would post positive **** in game threads .

now y’all be quoting him on Twitter like he’s Woj .

clutch should only allow embeds from tweets from Woj or shams . The rest of these attention whores can gtfo clutchfans .

can you imagine @Os.trigonum quoting his own tweets in the D and D ??

thats not the type of CF I want to be on

3. TimDuncanDonaut

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

He used to be on CF, right? God damn, everyone has a podcast now. But I mean if people are listening then more power to them, I suppose.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He never seen a man cry until he seen that man die

6. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Lets start a podcast together!

We can start embedding our own tweets and post them to CF to get our initial listeners. EZ

Jontro, jch1911, Haymitch and 3 others like this.
  7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't know who any of those people are, but it was funny.

8. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Cringe. So many ego's that need stroking among Rocket nation. When did we become the Lakers fanbase? SMH.

9. xaos

xaos Member

I used to really like his stuff on clutchfans but the way he comes off now is he is the cats meow and his **** don't stink. He had clutch on his podcast once and I might be the only one who felt this way but it was almost like Clutch was just this guy with a cute website who paved the way for the new rockets twitter while Don was this massive podcaster. I admit I could be way way wrong but it was just how I felt while listening.

DCHAMP, DreamR, Jontro and 3 others like this.
  10. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Who are these dudes lol? I don't get why anyone would follow this bum, the biased Houston guy or the bradeaux person. They look like kids who got picked on in high school. Jesus. Look at this guy's picture. That's pretty much all you need to know

TexAg713, fryjol7 and kubli9 like this.
  11. conquistador#11

ngl, as a casual observer of college bball, those dudes were starting to make me dislike Paolo just by the constant hype every single day.

#11 conquistador#11, Jun 30, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    fryjol7, clutchdabear, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  12. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

The debate on Rockets Twitter with some of those folks about draft picks did get unbelievably toxic. And it did in 2021 too. Like they would insult and chastise anyone that thought our team should pick someone different than what the prevailing opinion was (Green for 2021, Paolo for 2022). I actually was relieved in a way when we got the 3rd pick because I thought the conversations would be less toxic since we didn't get a choice, and somehow they were more toxic. Couldn't even have real discussions.

I wasn't on here a ton this past season until right before the draft so hopefully it was a better environment here, it's always seemed to be and seemed like some good talk before the draft. Maybe because the Twitter base is generally younger and this is an older crowd (message boards, who remembers those?)

For this insult specifically the gun thing is ridiculous

13. BonziWellsGOAT

Yes that's how he treats Clutch. It's crazy tbh. Like he's just some old dude with a website

burlesk, steddinotayto and xaos like this.
  14. dmoneybangbang

15. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I followed both before I decided to get rid of the scandalousness that is Twitter (or social media as a whole).

DonKnock was cool and all but Clutch has proven he isn't one to let things go by the way side from his bannings here. He even had to check me one time for going to hard on DD.

It is what it is.... if anything this will give DK a few new followers and more recognition through Clutch's tweet. Good for both of them lol

Pistol Pete likes this.
  16. BonziWellsGOAT

Yup. I started not wanting paolo because of how insufferable those dudes were. The they acted like Jabari ppl did nothing but **** on paolo which was major projection on their part. I always liked paolos game and would have been happy with either but all those dudes did was trash jabari

burlesk and D-rock like this.
  17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I just never understood why there was so much controversy this year in general. The Rockets had the 3rd pick, they had very little they could do to influence who was still there by the time they picked.

I never thought there was any chance Jabari would still be there at 3 and that's why I wanted Banchero.....because I saw it as Banchero or Ivey.

It's flat out absurd for people to fight between the 3 consensus top picks when you are picking 3rd. You're just gonna take the one that drops, end of story.

18. i3artow i3aller

19. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

I agree, everyone has an opinion and too many people on Twitter are taken way too seriously. I mean its just an opinion from a person that does not have any serious background.

My wish for Clutchfans forums is to allow downvoting...maybe one day

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

not exactly sure what’s going on here

They have beef or something?