1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Biden is no joke; will vote for him again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

2. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My prediction is we've probably seen the last of Gioan. The birthdays was the final nail in the coffin.

3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

now that you're all done feeding the troll, we can get back to reasons for voting for Biden again

"Biden’s pro-car, pro-gasoline moves leave green allies fuming":

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/15/biden-climate-fossil-fuels-504464

excerpt:

President Joe Biden is pushing ambitious plans for tackling climate change by weaning the U.S. off fossil fuels — but he’s also taking short-term actions that would make it cheaper and more convenient for Americans to keep driving their gasoline-powered cars.

The White House’s latest moves include imploring OPEC and Russia to increase oil production in the name of lowering fuel prices, as well as championing a trillion-dollar infrastructure deal loaded with money for new and wider highways. The Biden administration has also declined to block a series of oil pipeline projects — despite killing Keystone XL — and has greenlit drilling on leased federal land at a faster rate than former President Donald Trump’s agencies had.

The pro-fossil-fuel actions are opening the door to sniping from Republicans, who took special delight in lampooning the request to OPEC. They’re also sowing frustration among green groups, which say Biden is undercutting his climate strategy and sending mixed messages about the urgency of lessening the nation’s reliance on oil and natural gas.

“Biden can't be the climate leader he thinks he is if he's lobbying oil states to produce more fossil fuels,” said Deirdre Shelly, an organizer for the Sunrise Movement, a grassroots climate group that endorsed Biden after Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) dropped out of the presidential race. Shelly noted the awkward timing of Biden’s OPEC plea, given that just days ago, the United Nations’ latest climate assessment warned that the world will surpass a crucial warming threshold up to a decade sooner than previously predicted.
    more at the link

4. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  5. Gioan Baotixita

You have becoming my favorite poster dude. You have spent so much time proving this case of identity like Sherlock Holmes. Keep on trying dude, it’s very entertaining. Lol

The birthday date proves absolutely nothing. First, the general is not the only one who were born on that date, second, how many of you here are truthful with your private personal information? I put that date on just for the heck of it. In my previous posts, I did reveal the correct timeline when and where I was born which was a few months after the Fall of Saigon back on 1975 in a refugee camp at Ft Chaffee Arkansas.

You’re trying to make a connection between me and this general guy because of the verbiage he’s using? General does not coin these terms and phrases. Many people on the right are using them. You failed miserably here.

Please don’t stop, continue to crack this case, it is gold I tell ya.

BTW- this general guy has been here since 2003, was he ever come across as a Vietnamese who is fluent in the language? According to many of you here, he’s a bet welcher, a doctor of some sort and a little white guy who claimed that he can dunk. Am I missing anything else? I can PM you my Twitter account like I’ve offered the other posters but I won’t because you’re providing me with some good laugh which I can use because of what’s been happening the last few days in Afghanistan.

Like I’ve said, you’re entertaining as hell and I’m beginning to like you and please don’t stop with your excellent detective work. LOL

#185 Gioan Baotixita, Aug 17, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
  6. Gioan Baotixita

You are embarrassed because you have been brainwashed by the left all these years. I’m not sure whether you can carry a conversation with our mother tongue or not, but I’m willingly engage with you in the language of our parents. Even though, I was born in America, my parents made it a mission to educate me in our language, taught me our history with the communist so that I can pass it on to my children and their children.

I don’t know your situation and I will cut you some slack until we have that dialogue.

#186 Gioan Baotixita, Aug 17, 2021
  7. gifford1967

Supporting Member

G3.jpg

Nook and Jayzers_100 like this.
  8. Gioan Baotixita

Lol, more graphics please. If that is the general trying to dunk in his driveway, he does appear to be a whiteguy which I am not, and if that’s him, he’s not a little guy by any means.

Please keep it coming, I can use more laughter on a sad day like today.

9. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Sorry try again. My embarrassment stems, again, from the fact that you prop up your Vietnamese heritage as if it's supposed to make you a subject matter expert on what's going on in Afghanistan right now. What's more incredulous is that you didn't even live through the fall of Saigon because you said it yourself that you were born in America which means whatever anger or hostility you have is second-hand, at best, passed down by the stories/history that your family told you. And before you ask, yes, my family has the same tragic stories and the pathway that led my family from Vietnam to here is just as horrific as the next Vietnamese family. All that being said, I was born in America and my life and how I grew up is a reflection of being born in America--while I empathize and feel sadness for what my family had to go through I'm not going to let that shape who I grow up to be.

As for whether or not I can speak "our mother tongue", you can jump to conclusions all day long because I, too, am fluent in Vietnamese. For a guy that goes by a moniker that translates to John the Baptist (yes, I am Catholic) you sure love to call everyone an ******* any chance you get.

DVauthrin, VooDooPope and King1 like this.
  10. dmoneybangbang

I'll still voting for Biden twice in 2024.
    LOLOLOL.

You lost the bet..... just be a man and own up to it.

DVauthrin and Jayzers_100 like this.
  11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

DRIP

DRIP

DRIP

@generalthade_03 PAY YOUR DEBTS LIKE A MAN YOU CLAIM YOU ARE

Because he isn't Viet. He's just a BaylorBear with a more shameless and gutless interior.

12. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and just believe that he's Viet. I don't want to think that anyone is crazy enough to assume an entirely different race just to win a battle of words on a basketball internet forum.

14. Gioan Baotixita

You just proved my point like I’ve said earlier, many of our people the young ones that either were born here or came early as children are being actively brainwashed by the left. You are a prime example of the indoctrination going on in this country. I have countless examples of the young Vietnamese that have no clues about their heritage and the reason why they are here in America. Do you know why your parents are here in America? And do you know what happened to us and our history?

My mother was 2 months pregnant when the Fall of Saigon happened and I was born in the refugee camp in Ft Chaffee. You were right that I did not experience the horrific brutality of the VCs directly but my uncle, my oldest brother, my father-in-law were back there languishing in their concentration camps. Growing up, we worked our fingers to the bones to save up every penny to send back to them and their families to keep them alive. So yeah, it does effect me directly in a way.

My uncle did not make it, he died the second year in their gulags from tortures and starvation. My oldest brother and my father- in law were able to join us later in the 90s but died shortly due to the multiple injuries and illnesses they’ve suffered in these prisons.

You sound like a young fellow so I know that you are ill informed. I’m willing to guide you to the truth about the left and what really happened to our people. I don’t believe you are fluent in Vietnamese so let’s talk in Vietnamese and prove me wrong.

I was baptized as a Catholic but I no longer am. Too many liberals in the Catholic Church and the current Pope is the proof.

When you’re ready , let me know

I don’t know whether you’ve read my previous posts but growing up, I’ve faced with a lot discrimination for being a Vietnamese, a yellow man so I vow not to let anyone disrespect me online or in person. Maybe, you have a different experience growing up because you are younger than me and things have improved, if that’s the case, good for you.

I do not let what happened to me and my family shaped my American experience. In fact, I love America more than life itself and willingly die to protect this country. I have enlisted in the military for that reason. America is a land truly blessed by The Almighty with many great , kind, moral and courageous people. But the people like the left, the American Marxists, the traitors and the current POS buffoon in charge , they’re the ones actively destroying America.

I hope that I can open your eyes to that fact. If you are too far gone and want to run with the liberal pack in here, there’s nothing that I can do to help you.

#194 Gioan Baotixita, Aug 17, 2021
  15. Gioan Baotixita

How can you vote for the guy again that can’t even wipe himself and looks like he’s about to kick it...oh wait, never mind.

16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jesus you put too much effort into being a troll.

17. gifford1967

Supporting Member

lol
    G3.jpg

18. Gioan Baotixita

Keep them coming. My Viet brother in here does not think that I’m the general. Lol

19. Gioan Baotixita

Anh muon noi chuyen voi em ve lich su cua nguoi minh va bon cong san thoi nat. Nuoc My bay gio rat la thoi nat em, tui phe ta no dang tay nao nhung nguoi tre nhu em, no da thanh cong trong rat nhieu khia canh roi. Anh khong biet em co the hieu duoc nhung gi anh viet khong? Viet chu VN knong bo dau thi hoi kho doc.

Chung minh du sao cung chia xe mot nguon goc chung, em dung lo, anh knong bao gio noi tho tuc voi em, voi nhung dua nac no khac o day thi anh danh thang tay.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is heating up like a crime podcast dem libs luv so much.

Nook and dmoneybangbang like this.