1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SWTsig, Jun 2, 2008.

1. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

I logged out and went to check D&D for whatever thread you guys were talking about PIPP in and didn't find it. I'm glad I banned myself from there. You guys are slinging monkey crap nonstop over there lol

2. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

unlike a lot of other SPACs, dmyd feels like a proper company with sizable no. Of employees trying to make money hahaha. Market may not appreciate that tho, pre revenue wonders seem to do better.

Sajan and robbie380 like this.
  3. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/...ity-firm-pine-island-in-the-spotlight.308949/

Oh I missed adoo's reply on znte. I should stop messing around and just load and hold.

I mostly follow dnd to see the impact on market and scare myself shitless; can't resist chiming in sometimes tho haha

4. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Spacs definitely aren’t my expertise but I was looking at IGAC. Still really cheap been hovering around 10.not sure how long it would be till they found someone to merge with

5. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

200+ SPACs, many rubbish ones close to nav. Any reasons to like igac? If there's no rumor of target then management is the next factor - tho the no target famous management SPACs have been getting very expensive, been cashing out of their warrants before they even announce. Buying random SPACs could tie up your money in something that doesn't move.

Rodman23 likes this.
  6. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

Don't mean to start politics debate - purely from market perspective, is civil unrest affecting the market a real possibility/concern? Should I be buying ootm puts just in case? Buy puts on spy? I'm on record here being very bullish, but dnd is legit starting to scare me. A bit surprised market has brushed it off so far.

7. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Only reason I’m watching is because it’s a sports betting spac and with all the legislation likely to be in its favor this year it could be a big year for stocks like dkng penn lac etc

saitou likes this.
  8. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

I would only buy 50 shares max anyway

9. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Btw I see you asked about zm. I’d keep an eye on it today. Not sure if you were aware they had a offering yesterday morning. Looks like the dip got bought up quick. Still in a downtrend but over 372 is key (major resistance)

saitou likes this.
  10. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Looks like it broke out of a falling wedge on the daily timeframe with good volume. Macd crossing over bullish. Rsi moving towards 50

saitou likes this.
  11. adoo

adoo Member

on this basis, will just wait for the confirmation of a change in direction,
    as this will make it more likely the early Sep "gap-up" will be closed.

Rodman23 likes this.
  12. AWIN

AWIN Member

Changing of the guard at Intel.

Sajan and saitou like this.
  13. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

what a reaction! lol. the new ceo deserves his stock options if his name alone moves the stock so much :)

AWIN likes this.
  14. adoo

adoo Member

PTON reached its all-time high (~167) in mid-Dec; after catching its breath, it is ready to trade at a new all-time high, before its ERS in early Feb
    [​IMG]

it has a good chance of reaching 200 this year​

#13354 adoo, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  15. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

CPSH :D

edit: got in at $5.65, out at $7.70 today based on rumors my bro heard from his colleague lol. whatever makes $. this market is so silly

#13355 saitou, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  16. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

considered closed?

17. adoo

adoo Member

how high will this flag formation take GM?

[​IMG]

i hope 100 by year-end​

saitou likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

WSB people WON. GME is up 40%. Holy cow. They're gonna make a movie about those guys. So... should we PUT GME now? What do yall think?

saitou likes this.
  19. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I bought OTM uvxy calls to buy a day or so to bail if things go sour. If things have not ALREADY blown up, I don't think any single action outside of flat out war is going to set this market back. It's already juggernaut-ed through so many daunting obstacles.

saitou likes this.
  20. saitou

saitou J Only Fan

let me know if u do lol.