1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

New Profile Posts

1. LeDakota
    LeDakota berkowsk
    Allahin maymunu
  2. Vod Kanockers
    Vod Kanockers
    Love' my 'Stros!
  3. tmac2Kabc099
    tmac2Kabc099
    What's happening Rockets fans?...It's good to finally be here.
  4. Glendelicious
    Glendelicious
    HARD-FOUGHT LOSS!
  5. Castor27
    Castor27 Buck Turgidson
    You're good. Just cranky tonight I think. That and Scarface thinking every conversation is a pissing match he has to win.
    1. Buck Turgidson
      Buck Turgidson
      Oh I totally get cranky, or however you want to phrase it, more often than I should when I read silly/dumb things.

I guess I was trying to complement you on your self-control. I would make a horrible moderator.
      Oct 21, 2022
  6. King1
    King1 DaDakota
    Gotcha. Sorry for being a dick
  7. Believe It!
    Believe It! jaychi
    Hi Jaychi. Will you be posting a repley of the Pacers game? Was unable to watch. Thanks!
    1. jaychi
  8. Ancient Moabite
    Ancient Moabite
    Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of Balance.
  9. pgabriel
  10. jjasoncordova
    jjasoncordova
    Rocket fan from the Philippines
  11. IBTL
    IBTL
    Laisse tomber la neige
  12. mdoggnic
    mdoggnic vator
    Hey man I was out of line for what I posted today. I didnt realize you were joking. I apologize.
    -Marshall
    1. vator likes this.
    2. vator
      vator
      Thank you. No hard feelings. I was going to respond and then just decided to let it go. I appreciate you for apologizing. Most people wouldn’t.
      Sep 25, 2022
      mdoggnic likes this.
  13. Harry Golightly
    Harry Golightly
    Enjoying both the season & this forum
  14. Asian Sensation
    Asian Sensation
    I stay triggering Harden fanbois
  15. Xerobull
    Xerobull
    Get a brian! Morans!
  16. MRS_KILLATRON2000
  17. Killatron 2000
  18. Squirtle
    Squirtle Snow Villiers
    Welcome back Monica. Let's run some ball.
    1. Snow Villiers likes this.
  19. Andre0087
    Andre0087
    Time to change it up
  20. CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul
    CrixusTheUndefeatedGaul Castor27
    I contributed to the tip jar, will my status change from member to contributing member? Thanks!
    1. Castor27
      Castor27
      @Clutch handles that. It should but usually takes a few days to get sorted. If it isn't done in a few days I would shoot him a message or post in the Feedback forum.
      Jul 7, 2022
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now