Recent content by Jontro

1. J

[Football/Soccer] 2016-2017 Premier League Fantasy Football

don't forget to buy aguero while his price is down. also anyone found a winning midfield combination that doesn't cost you more than 7?
  2. J

well whatdafuck... i made changes, SAVED, and then x'd out the window. then i came back just now to find out that the changes i made wasn't saved. now i have a full weekend with a grand total of 29 points. wtf. was it because i didn't log out before i x'd our or something? i feel like quitting.
  3. J

tbh breh, I sorta of copy-pasted a friend's roster when he showed me his lineup from another league I'm not in. I don't have access to his roster anymore, so I don't know what changes he's made. Jontro's luck is about to run dry.
  4. J

I've lucked out so far with my strikers, who have been the ones getting me my points. I don't know how long this will last.
  5. J

58-62 so far. I think I still have a player in progress.
  6. J

Jontro

Redredemption
  7. J

Boy am I glad I captained Aguero. Everyone else only got me 1-2 points.
  8. J

Purpose of the Testing Forum

Can Jontro keep his Hakeem status in the new forum? He worked so hard to earn those reps in the GARM by posting meaningful statistical-based commentaries.
  9. J

It's all good breh. In most of the leagues I'm in, the reason why I'm not last place is due to brehs being inactive :)
  10. J

I'm debating whether Zlatan can fit Mou's offense in the long haul. I hate Mou, hence I thought probably a bad fit.
  11. J

You have to get really creative this time around, as errbody be spensive as shiet. I had Aguerro and Ibrahimovic up front and everyone else is either a hit or miss. But thought otherwise with Ibra since i don't know how he'll be used under Mou's boring offense. Will post my lineup when i get...
  12. J

I actually really don't like her character, nor the Starks. But she hot doe.
  13. J

[Fantasy] McDonald's UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy Ball

11th place. Don't worry brehs, I'll get a decent draft pick.
  14. J

[Fantasy] McDonald's UEFA EURO 2016 Fantasy Ball

I used my wildcard for the semis.