Recent content by Caesar

1. Caesar

The Rockets haven't been good since this forum has been created

Or maybe ForumX needs to become the full time board design for the Rockets and Clutchfans to truly find A NEW AGE.
  2. Caesar

If Michael Jordan could take any player of all time

haha just came across an espn article talking about it, they of course talked about every question, but one. No mention of him choosing hakeem. C'mon. Were not crazy fans. Its so obvious the hate the media has for the Rockets or Houston in general. WTF?
  3. Caesar

If Michael Jordan could take any player of all time

He'd take our very own DR34M. "I absolutely love Hakeem Olajuwon" 4:52
  4. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

5. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

Ugh. Okay. So I found the downloads for my sound card, it came with Creative Audio Control Panel, Creative Console Launcher, Creative Software AutoUpdate and something called ALchemy. So I did the update first and I got updates for DTS and Dolby Digital Live and I got super excited thing its...
  6. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

Ok I believe my sound card is called Creative X-Fi Audio Processor (WDM)
  7. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

I REALLY wish I knew why after a year, I still can't post in any of the bbs forums, so i'm forced to ask questions here where there isn't much traffic. Thankfully I have answered two of my own questions but I have one more. I use my desktop connected to my 55'' LED Tv through dvi to hdmi(I...
  8. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

nevermind, found out what to do. Working now.
  9. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

Another question fellas. How do I get my Xbox 360 controller working in Windows 10? It shows up in the devices, but its not working with any of my games anymore. Its a wireless with the plug n charge kit and a wireless toggle that I got from ebay.
  10. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

I have an older receiver that has DD, but not DD+ Is Edge only going to work with DD+? This why I'm not seeing any change?
  11. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

Just tried this: http://audioexperience.dolby.com/ Still nothing on my AV Receiver. It only plays what I have it set to, in this case 5CH ST96k. My movies automatically switch over to Dolby Digital or DTS.
  12. Caesar

Windows 10 Upgrade

The biggest reason I was excited was to watch HBO GO from my browser since I don't have a streaming stick/device and my tv doesn't come with HBO GO. It was said that Dolby Digital would be supported in Edge, but I go to HBOGO.com and load up a movie or show and nothing. It stays on stereo or...
  13. Caesar

NEW Rockets Uniforms (Cut and Alternate)

I'm kind of excited to see our players in the new uniform cut we will have this year. We got some muscular players that have their shoulders covered by our stupid jersey sleeves and now they will show. No homo. It just looks more intimidating. Look at Harden with Nikes cut. No beer belly...
  14. Caesar

NEW Rockets Uniforms (Cut and Alternate)

project thirty four? I love his take on the alternate. I want that as our primary. I would like to see how a home version looks: Look at the subtle changes to the wordmark. It instantly improves on it. My only gripe is that i would want the numbers to be white to match the white waist band...