1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Zionism: A black historical record

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Q8 Rocket, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q8 Rocket

Q8 Rocket Member

here is the terror. the terrorism which is legal . the terrorism that nobody can call it (( Terrorism )) . The terrorism that isn't condemned ! . the only terrorism that anyone can't say to it : Stop this **** !!

The Massacre at Baldat al-Shaikh (Dec. 31, 1947)

As the world was preparing to usher in a new year AD, Hagana gang members stormed the village of Baldat al-Shaikh (referred to by the Zionists today as Tell Ghanan) in pursuit of unarmed citizens. This Zionist-led crime led to the deaths of numerous women and children, the death toll coming to approximately 600 people, most of whose corpses were found inside the houses of the village.

The Massacre at Sa'sa' in Hebron (the night of Feb. 14-15, 1948)

The Zionists attacked the village at midnight, exploding 20 houses with the unarmed citizens who had fled into them for refuge still inside. Most of the victims were women and children.

The Massacre at Abu Kasr (March 31, 1948)

This massacre was carried out by terrorists from the Hagana gang, which subsequently become the nucleus of the Zionist Army. The massacre occurred during an armed attack and a series of explosion operations. The Zionist terrorists pursued the unarmed citizens inhabiting the village as they attempted to flee from their homes.

The Massacre at Dair Yasin (April 10, 1948)

The Zionist gangs Stern, Irgun and Hagana raided the Arab village of Dair Yasin at 2:00 a.m. According to eyewitnesses, the terrorist members of the Zionist gangs began killing everyone within shooting range. After this they began throwing bombs inside the houses to destroy them along with everyone in them, since they had received orders to destroy all the homes in the village. As the houses were being bombed, terrorists from Irgun and Stern followed behind those throwing the explosives, killing everyone who remained alive inside the demolished houses.
    The Zionist massacre continued until the afternoon of the same day. Before withdrawing from the village, the terrorists gathered together everyone from the village who remained alive and executed them, including elderly people, women and young children.

In describing the massacre, eyewitnesses recounted that "a bride and groom at their final wedding celebration were the first victims. First they were thrown down along with thirty-three of their neighbors, then they were stood up against a wall and pelted with machine-gun fire with their hands tied."

Fahmi Zaydan, the only person in his family to survive the massacre, was twelve years old at the time. He recounts what happened to the rest of his family, saying, "The Jews ordered everybody in my family to stand up with their faces to the wall. Then they started opening fire on us. I was wounded in my side. Most of us kids managed to survive because we hid behind our families. But a bullet shattered the head of my sister Qadriya, who was four years old, and everybody else who was standing along the wall was killed, too: my mother and father, my grandmother and grandfather, my maternal aunts and uncles, and some of their kids."
    According to Halima Id, who was thirty years old at the time of the massacre and from one of the largest families in Dair Yasin, "I saw a Jew shoot my brother's wife, Khaldiya, in the neck. She was about to give birth. Then he slashed her stomach open with a butcher knife. And when one of the women tried to get the baby out of the dead mother's womb, they killed her too. Her name was Aisha Radwan."

In another house, Hanna Khalil (16 years old at the time) saw a Jewish terrorist unsheathe a large knife and use it to slit open the body of her neighbor, Jamila Habash, from head to toe. Then he killed another neighbor belonging to a family by the name of Fathi in the same manner on the doorstep of the same house.
    The same sorts of atrocities were repeated in one house after another. And according to details obtained from survivors, female Jews belonging to the organizations Layhi and Etsel also took part in the massacre. Jacque de Renee, head of the Red Cross mission in Palestine in 1948, described the terrorists who carried out the massacre at Dair Yasin saying, "They were young men and teenagers, male and female, bristling with arms (pistols, machine guns and hand grenades). [When I saw them], most of them were still spattered with blood, with huge daggers in their hands. A girl from one of the Jewish gangs whose eyes looked as though they were still full of the crime, held out her hands still dripping with blood, swinging them back and forth as they were some sort of war medal."
    He adds, "I went into one house and found it full of shattered furniture and splinters of all sorts . .. When I was about to leave the place I heard the sound of moaning and sighing. As I looked for the source of the sound, I stumbled upon a small, warm foot. It belonged to a ten-year-old girl who had been maimed by a hand grenade, but who was still alive. When I began to pick her up, an Israeli officer tried to prevent me, but I pushed him out of the way! Then I continued my work. No one had been left alive except for two women, one of them an elderly woman who had hidden behind a pile of firewood. Of the 400 inhabitants of the village, forty escaped. The rest were slaughtered, indiscriminately and in cold blood."
    Menachem Begin, former Prime Minister of the Zionist entity, boasts about this massacre in a book of his, where he writes, "This operation had tremendous, unanticipated results. After hearing the news of Dair Yasin, the Arabs were panic-stricken and began fleeing in terror. Out of a total of 800,000 Arabs who had been living in the land of present-day Israel (the Palestinian territories which were occupied in 1948), only 165,000 remained." And Begin finds fault with Jewish leaders who declared themselves innocent of the massacre, accusing them of hypocrisy!
    Begin goes on to say that the massacre at Dair Yasin "brought about decisive victories on the battle field." Other terrorists have said that "without Dair Yasin, it would not have been possible for Israel to come into existence." As for '[the terrorist gangs] Etsel and Layhi, they continued to defend the massacre. In fact, Layhi considered what its members had done at Dair Yasin "a humanitarian duty".

The Massacre at Abu Shousha (May 14, 1948)

The massacre in the village of Abu Shousha, not far from Dair Yasin, began at dawn. It resulted in fifty victims, including men and women, elderly and very young, many of whom had had their heads beaten with axes. The soldiers of the Zionist Jaf'ati brigade which carried out the massacre opened fire indiscriminately on everything that moved. Not even the livestock survived the massacre.

to be continued

2. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Well, I've never used this smilie before, but...

:confused:

3. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

4. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

No, this will not be continued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.