1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[youtube] The Rise Of Jeremy Lin Trailer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Robjos, Aug 1, 2012.

1. kuku

kuku Contributing Member

From wikipedia:
    ChronicA chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects. The term chronic is usually applied when the course of the disease lasts for more than three months.

I had always thought chronic applies to:
    1. recurring or/and
    2. a prolong health condition, even with proper treatments, is difficult to cure.

Interesting.....
    This is the first time I heard this term applied to someone who unknowingly is sufferring from a condition and at such a short time span, which I am sure Lin didnt have his tear for more than 3 months.

2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

I know its super cool to say lin is overhyped and don't get caught up in linsanity. However if you realize that kid is still super raw and listening to his high school coach was a late bloomer, btw which is the only way he could go from unknown to media star. You realize he should get better. He was only unknown to the the masses. The ppl who knew (ie Morey), knew he had potential. If we had a minor league system in basketball we would have kept him.

3. Robjos

Robjos Member

i dont know about u but im excited!!