1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[YouTube] Mr Chi City

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vstexas09, May 2, 2009.

1. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I'm an avid video surfer, and for a few weeks, I have been following one user by the name of Mr. Chi City.

The dude is probably the most original guy on youtube, and the situations he encounters are utmost hillarious...

Here's a video where he got floor tickets to the Bulls game

My favorite part was when he fist bumped JVG....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCMLGdsNi6c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QCMLGdsNi6c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

If you guys want to see the rest, go to www.youtube.com/mrchicity3

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

After watching his first video it became pretty obvious he's a black version of carlos mencia. (not the joke stealing part, just the boring, unoriginal, overdone hyper-stereotype stuff)

3. vstexas09

but, his situations are original....

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I'm confused...the whole game was Celtics/Bulls, then at the very end Shawn Marion of the Raptors is there?

5. vstexas09

i think he had floor seats to two different games...

did you see JVG??

6. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

"Hey Vinny del Negro!" That's the funniest part...

7. vstexas09

That's my negro!! LOL!!

8. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

I am usually not a fan of "hyped" videos, but this guy has some WITTY, original, off-the-wall stuff. "Kudos" to this guy. My favorite parts were the "that's my naygro" with Vinnie, and the JVG fist bump. :D Good stuff.

9. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

I Mr. Chi-City thread, and no fridge video...?

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBRL7D0wcXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IBRL7D0wcXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Best. Video. Ever.

Hit 'em with a freeze pop!

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:D OMGoodness. I was CRACKING UP with the first minute up until the "suburban girls" impression... but too many curse words had to keep me from playing this at home. :) I will watch later. OMGoodness, I was cracking up. :D ROTFLMAO. "I ain't ever seen no chrome trash can!" :D

11. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

It only starts there too. All of his videos are hilarious.

12. legend215

legend215 Contributing Member

sigh....so true....so true :(

13. farrisdabis

farrisdabis Member

Really dude? Except Chi-City is just a normal guy with a video camera capturing his experiences. He's not going out there trying to confirm a stereotype or get cheap laughs. He's just filming his life. I wouldn't insult him by comparing him to Carlos Menica, a comedian who isn't funny and doesn't have a penis.

14. vstexas09

that's like the first time ive seen JVG smile...

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I can give him a break for not trying to make a buck off of this stuff at least.

But hey, that is public opinion for you, just because something is popular doesn't mean it is good.

I get the feeling that if this guy were given a cable tv show, it would pretty much be what I hinted at.

16. Microfridge

Microfridge Contributing Member

I saw this one and thought it was funny. I would've reacted the same way he did. Warning: NSFW language (but it's the weekend :p )

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7_F_AqeRqo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W7_F_AqeRqo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. brooksstephens

Am I the only one who thinks this guy really isn't very funny... I think he's obnoxious as hell... in an annoying way

18. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

SOME of it was funny. But mostly he just sounded so obnoxious......

19. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

I think if maybe you're not exposed to people like this often, this is probably pretty funny. I have a lot of friends almost exactly like this guy, and they all eventually start annoying the hell out of me and getting on my last damn nerve.

It's not that they aren't cool, but they're kinda like that annoying uncle everyone has that keeps telling the same joke over and over... It's like, ok, we get it, you can stop the act now. Only, it's really not an act, you do this sh-t ALL THE TIME. ugh...

20. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

He's been posted on here before. From what I recall there's a video of him and a giant insect on his wall that he takes half an hour to kill as he screams his head off and another one where he drives around town passing out money to prostitutes or something. Also one of him getting a ticket and going to the courthouse.