1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your vinyl record collection?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by htwnbandit, Apr 5, 2014.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Was in a local antique shop with the wife the other day and I was passing time looking at the LP's. Picked up KISS alive (which is a double album) and when I opened it up there was a joint or two of pot still in there with a paper. It was all kinda aged and stuck on there and it looked like someone just stopped halfway through the process of rolling and put the album up never to return and finish the job.

It was like a flash back to highschool and Made me wonder what happened to the person. I put it back for another person to find and enjoy the memories.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I have 350-400 LP's. Don't expect me to say what they are, though. Too many to say off the top of my head. Most of them I bought in the 1960's and '70's for $3.99-$4.99, new. Life was so much easier back then. Cheap tickets for concerts, and cheap LP's. I miss that and much else.