1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

your second favorite team

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Holden, Feb 2, 2002.

Tags:
  1. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

If New Orleans got a team and bought the naming rights back from Utah... I would root for the New Orleans Jazz...

but realistically the Mavs or the Shaq/Kobe Lakers.

rH

2. kbm

kbm Member

da rockets.

3. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

If the Rockets got contracted then it would sort of be like a relative dying to me, there would be nobody that could replace them.

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Kings, Mavs, Nets.

I just love watching those teams pass the ball around.

DaDakota

5. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

In the West, probably the Blazers. Of course I hate Quitten, but Rasheed is the man.

In the East, probably the Pacers. Reggie Miller is always fun to watch, even though he torches the Rox every now and then.

Hopefully the Rockets will never be contracted though!!

Cod

6. NugzFan

NugzFan Member

7. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

Kings, Nets and Wolves but tonight the Wolves pulled a *Houston* and let Charlotte go on a 42-4 run on them! DaDakota likes watching passing -> must be pulling his hair out watching the Rockets

8. PiPdAdY33

PiPdAdY33 Member

Well actually its a tie for me, between the Blazers (Pip) and the Rockets so they are both my favorite teams. But they might change soon because the Blazers' management is thinking of moving Stoudamire and maybe Pippen.

9. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

If the Rockets were contracted.......:D

Seriously, my second favorite team is whomever is playing Utah. Then whomever is playing Phoenix. Then whomever is playing the Lakers. Beyond that......

10. mfclark

mfclark Member

Uh, well, I'd say the Clippers. But I'm a Magic fan first and a Clipper fan second, so that only works if I go in reverse. If you get my drift.

11. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

Clippers and Nets

12. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

You know, when Houston lost the Oilers, so went my Sunday afternoon. I still don't have a football team to root for. I tried dealing with the Tennessee Oilers...then the Titans...but, alas, it just didn't work. If the name doesn't come with HOUSTON, I'm staying away.

Now you're suggesting (I know, hypothetically) Houston looses the Rockets. Damn...I don't take being a fan lightly. When I first moved stateside, it took almost 6 years before I found a city to support.

Now, with the thought of loosing the Rockets, I'd be hard press to find another team. I'd be lost...much like how I felt for years after loosing the Oilers...lost.

Dang, this thread is making me very sad...:(

RR

13. Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket Contributing Member

If the Rockets were contracted I might call Dr. Kevorkian.

I can tell you for one I would NEVER root for the Utah Jazzholes.

I would either root for the New Orleans Hornets (I used to live in New Orleans) or the Dallas Mavericks because Mark Cuban is living out my dream