1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your girlfriend's guy friends...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by arjun, Apr 9, 2013.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just let her go if she doesnt respect the same rules she gives you, probably getting a good cocking from them already.

DD

#121 DaDakota, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  2. SK34

SK34 Member

Top 1 things to look for in pro

3. spdngyns69

spdngyns69 Member

I never had girl friends. Either they wanted to eff or hated me for doing them wrong. When id hooked up, they'd drop all these so called "home boys" cause I don't tolerate that stuff. Only busters fall for that, I could just walk and find me another one if they chose not to. It's just the way I do it and cuts out the complications.

4. Isabel

Isabel Member

Wish I still had guy friends; seems like very few in my life now. This has happened twice now: single --> lots of guy friends. Have a boyfriend --> a few guy friends, not as close. Married --> they all disappear. And it's not like they were all thinking "that way"; I don't know that any of them were. I'd rather hang around guys - better attitude, less drama - but I guess society isn't like that. I am sick of only getting to be friends with girls now. They can be irritating. If my husband had guy friends that could be our mutual friends, that would work great, but he doesn't seem to hang out with anybody that often, unless we go out of town and find our old friends.