1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your favorite ClutchCity.net moments and memories

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SA Rocket, Oct 31, 2003.

1. SA Rocket

SA Rocket Contributing Member

If this is indeed the end of the line for CC.net, then let's quickly try to list some of our favorite moments or events that CC.net brought to us. You guys in H-town may never fully understand what this site has meant to us out of town Rocket fans. You've given us a link,almost like we're there,with what's going on in Houston.

I figure a good way to pay tribute to Clutch,the Crew,and the rest of you is to list moments in CC.net history that stood out...whether they're funny,serious causes,or whatever. It would be good for the newbies and the old timers as well. Here's one of mine:

The Hakeem stalking by rockHEAD----------rH's "creative" use of his company's security system to take pics of Hakeem's travels through the store's aisles just so rH could post them here and prove that he had a Rocket encounter!:D Thus the birth of the rockHEAD rule...you must have pics to prove your encounter.

Thanks rockHEAD for a CC.net classic moment!:cool:

NEXT!?

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

3. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Ah yes, the StroShow! That was when me and Behad decided to combine our considerable skills to humiliate troll who preached the virtues of the legendary Stromile Swift!

4. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Good times, huh Mill? I hope we have one more good troll show up before the end....

5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

My favorite memory? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty certain it involves calling Manny gay. :D

6. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

*Sigh*, it's the online version of going fishing! These young whipper snappers today don't know the joys of chasing down a troll! lol. Man I'm going ot miss this board.
    :(

7. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

MacBeth and the p*rn star.

That was awesome. I was on the edge of my seat for days.

YoYao was great too. I never laughed so much in my life.

8. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Actually, my favorite memories on this site involve April Fool's Day. Clutch definitely landed some whoppers on us each April 1st.

9. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

10. Timing

Timing Member

The thread where A-Train cussed out ZRB was pretty hilarious. Some good ones in here already though.

11. Ty_Webb

Ty_Webb Member

Remember that time when the one guy was talking about the rockets and that other guy posted a bunch of stuff back....that was pretty cool.

[​IMG]

12. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Well, well :).

I can laugh about just about everything and I am personally not offended by anything in that thread, I just think that it gives the site a bad name if it seems like it is condoned that someone writes "every player of the Jazz should be shot in the face" etc...I still think that.

13. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

I'd love to see some of my old classics.