1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Your choice of consistency, whats your take?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by haydenfisher342, Dec 4, 2013.

1. haydenfisher342

Considering the fluctuation of game play from the Houston Rockets over the years and as of late, of these choices what would you prefer? The answer is the majority of games you watch will end in this outcome. You can not add to the answers.

1. A team that dominates for the first 3 quarters, only to squander a big lead in the final quarter, making it out with the W only by a missed shot by the opponent

2. A team that is unwatchable for 3 quarters only to make epic comebacks to come out on top with the W, by buzzer beaters and defensive stops.

3. A team that plays 2 quarters of solid gameplay and 2 quarters of mediocre gameplay to come out with the W, barely.

4. A team with no stars. A team that plays as a team and plays team basketball. Smooth running offense. A defense that plays just as hard on the offensive end as the defensive end. A team that is enjoyable to watch but ends up losing most games by a couple of points.

2. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

Whichever choice resembles that 09 2nd round playoff team that took the champion Lakers to game 7 without one of their superstars. Choice 4 I guess.

That's when I decided to make the Rockets my team as I thought that's what this organization was all about, heart, team play and hustle.

We actually have a team like that minus Harden & McHale.

3. Hmm

Hmm Member

"Ain't dat somethin' " - Jalen Rose

Amazing how those choices never taking into consideration the possibility of having choice 4 WITH superstars...

That team with Yao = finals with a pretty decent chance to win it all

That team with Yao and a healthy Tmac = instant championship that year, no team could've stopped them...

4. haydenfisher342

So your asking for a choice with superstars and dominance and winning ? Choice now would be really hard.

5. meh

meh Contributing Member

None of these teams exist except inside the minds of fans. Every Rockets team good and have had all of the above things happen, along with a million other situations.

I will take a team that win the most games and is capable of matching up against other playoff teams. In short, I will take this team over any previous Rockets team in the past 15 years.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

WHAT about 4 quarters of good baskeball?!

7. chandlerbang21

I will clone 10 lebrons and show you what consistency is.

8. haydenfisher342

You all so far bore me

9. haydenfisher342

because thats unrealistic, Im talking about the rockets

10. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

3, 1, 2, 4 in that order

11. RedNation

RedNation Contributing Member

The ones where we win, so not 4

12. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member