1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Young Sheldon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I see BBT as a way to kill 30 minutes and be mildly entertained. It is not some great comedy, but there are some funny one off situations. I agree with one of the posters that the earlier seasons were better.

The comments on Frasier are strange. I've always thought Frasier was one of the best sitcoms of all time. It also holds up better than a lot of late 90s/early 2000's sitcoms.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Big Bang theory gets over rated because people forgot that multi camera sitcoms filmed in front of a live audience have their own value and energy. It isn't anywhere close to 90's shows like newsradio.

Hopefully Parsons is getting some money out of this because a show that depends on a 9 year old performer to be good is going to be a disaster.

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Is it based in Galveston? That would be interesting to see a 9-year-old supernerd going to high school at Ball HIgh.

4. JeeberD

JeeberD Contributing Member

5. Buck Turgidson

Sorry. If someone started a thread about how seriously awesome McDonalds was....

It's the same thing.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dayum, you are very early with the thread.

7. Roscoe Arbuckle

I could literally make a convincing thread on this.

8. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

This show is still on?

That's like finding out one of the those Hollywood stars of the 1940's is still alive. Amazing.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This comedy really is Seinfeld level good.