1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You think it's tough being a Rockets fan?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mattj, Feb 20, 2008.

1. Mattj

Mattj Member

Try being a Houston Cougar Fan also.....We use to be the creme de la creme and now its been damn near 2 decades since they made the NCAA tournament. Oh well...at least I can focus my aingst towards the Rockets playoff drive after tonight. :D

2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

oh cougs i was at that game vs memphis and for a sec i thought we could upset them but you know the final score.

3. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

Mattj, have you heard any rumblings of what the Rockets might do? I know you got the scoop, man.... :cool:

4. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

If they made it to the tournament, they had upset written all over them. A team that shoots that many 3's is dangerous if they get hot

5. Mattj

Mattj Member

A trade other than Kirk Snyder for a 2nd round pick is very much a long shot. I think it might be bad karma to mess with the chemistry, voo-doo this team has going right now.

6. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

hey, don't give up on the Coogs, we still have hope

7. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

You hear the latest?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/nb...lt=Aki9tjElQoCFxxc_8bLLAJu8vLYF?urn=nba,67831

Rockets sending Wells and James to Hornets for Bobby Jackson, Adam Haluska, and Marcus Vinicius

What the hell? Why would Morey do this? And Bonzi has been an integral part of this team....it's a stupid move.

8. rodrick_98

rodrick_98 Contributing Member

that's basically what bullard said today too, be weary of messing with it. something along the lines that this team has the best chemistry he has ever seen. even better than the teams in the mid 90s.

9. abc2007

abc2007 Member

It is impossible. I don't think the rockets have enough roster space for 3 guys to come.

10. abc2007

abc2007 Member

We need to trade Snyder for a 2nd pick, and sign Brent Barry.

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

There is no way we can compete with the likes of Lakers, Spers and Mavs in the playoffs with our current squad. As well as we are playing right now, it'll be another first round exit for us. This teams needs a Mike Miller or Ron Artest.

12. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

It is really tough to be a rockets fan if we made the Wells trade because that means Les is a cheap skate owner.

13. LegendZ3

LegendZ3 Contributing Member

Ya, great chemistry. Didn't we say the same thing in 2005, and again last year?

14. RAYRAY

RAYRAY Member

Just like how we made so many 3's today and still lost?? :rolleyes:

15. rodmanhust

rodmanhust Member

being a hard core rox fan,
    it hurts like hell when we're sucking~

16. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

Cougar fan, UH student, and Houston native.
    But still in the wrong forum.

So we won't go another year? So we got our butts kicked by UAB? I'm not surprised; this will be what it's like until a Penders team learns some DEFENSE.