1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You think Harden's body language is bad?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Captain Hook, May 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Shaud

Shaud Member

Are you talking about the shot in the gif? If so how in the world was that a dumb shot?

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

He had a good regular season too.

3. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

This is why i want kyrie vs harden. Harden like chris paul are not a playoff performer and their game doesnt translate in the playoffs. And harden has history of choking in the playoffs and of course he's immature as a leader. Kyrie game doesnt need foul calls to be successful and the thing i like about him yeah harden is clutch but kyrie is just calm and handle the situation better in clutch plays unlike harden trying to rush a shot. Kyrie is a true #1option than harden. Trade harden=kyrie+Varejao we're going to trade lin and asik afterall

4. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

Signed,
    Tim Duncan

5. verysimplejason

Signed,
    MJ

Signed,
    LBJ (through experience)

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

How can a guy who is supposedly a "truer #1 option than Harden" unable to lead his team to the playoffs in the sorry ass eastern conference?

7. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

but men the guy clutch gene is unreal than harden though and he's unpredictable than harden!. yeah they didnt make the playoffs but thats on his teammates immaturity in/off the court and riddled by injury all season.kyrie wants to be in a place where media doesnt judge him. So i bet houston is the perfect place. Even Harden is better i would still choose kyrie over him harden wont lead us to championship with his attitude in the court.

8. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Harden's defensive effort makes him a bad leader by default.

True, but can't deny the home game vs Indy. It was awesome.

9. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Fixed your post for you.

10. ferrari77

Yeah, there are worse shots taken in a game but I guess he feels that way about it because Stephenson shot the ball with 4 seconds left on the clock when he could have tried to get a better shot.

Come on man, stop. Srsly dood come on.

11. RocketsJumer

RocketsJumer Member

James' issue is that he lets the game dictate his attitude. If the game isn't going his way, he is quick to become apathetic toward playing his game. Times this season, if James had a bad sequence of missed shots, turnovers and bad defense or started the game cold, he would zone out for the rest of the quarter, if not game. And most times when he is zoned out, it's almost impossible for him to get out of it.

He can't let that effect him. There will be times where you are going to make mistakes but he shouldn't let it affect his whole game. He has to keep trying and play through his mistakes and such. It's a maturity thing.

That's James' biggest weakness; maturity. For all the talent he has, he is immature and that affects everything he does. Only if he matures, which I think he will, then he can be a MVP type player.

12. pacertom

pacertom Member

Would you prefer that he not shoot it and instead just hand the ball over to the ref, for the 24 second violation that was coming less than a second after the ball got passed the ball to him?

13. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Why was he rolling on the ground for 3 seconds so that his defender can double team his teammate

14. pacertom

pacertom Member

From the gif, it looks like the cause was a Wade forearm to the chest.

15. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Stop playing, lol. You seriously think he wasn't acting? I like Lance's fire, but it's a reasonable argument that his biggest obstacle towards becoming a superstar is mental and not physical.

16. ferrari77

He had about 4 seconds after the ball got passed to him. Enough time to drive to the hoop or get closer to the basket or the 3pt line for a shot.

17. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

And kyrie has already develop a post game nbefore harden at a young age and has better attitude than harden.and atleast he's trying on defense vs harden lazy ass by the way im a big fan of harden bu im tired of this guy immaturity dwight is sweating blood to win and i cant stand harden doing nothing. Kyrie would be a perfect fit here 3pt shooting driving to the basket great clutch gene and already has post moves

18. Katsu

Katsu Member

I thought Kyries defense sucked?

19. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I do. I love the Beard.

DD has come around. You're becoming the new DD.

20. SHOKI3

SHOKI3 Member

Not thar bad he contains and gaurded westbrook really well vs thunder and he loves playing against the thunder