1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

You can do it Morey!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Al Calavicci

Al Calavicci Contributing Member

At this point I'm honestly hoping we hold onto who we have, cause DM seems so absurdly desperate I'm just sure we're going to get screwed.

2. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Can some1 tell me what the deal is with out TE of 5/7 million, does it expire at the end of this year or the deadline or ?

3. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Morey won't do something stupid

4. davids2004

davids2004 Member

As I have told yall already, if something was going to be done it would have been done by now.

5. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Morey has been trying so hard but no one seems to be interested in our players.

6. 3rdRingsAComin

If nothing goes down, he is just wasting our time. We have Expiring contracts, trade exceptions, young assets, draft picks, but our team is just lost. Morey is just delaying the inevitable of blowing it all up. We have nothing to look forward to next year. We are going to suck again.

Morey has built up this image of working hard to get deals done, well make some that help our team already. I am just not seeing it.

Houston sports just suck

7. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

He needs to stop trying so hard. You need to stop reporting for him as homers that he is trying so hard. Teams see that as opportunity to bone you because your desperate. He just needs to go about his business without telling us he is trying hard or the Rockets PR staff telling us he is feverishly looking to add players at all costs. What he needs to do is get results and not worry about PR. I am real happy with just results and not words of encouragement.

8. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Desperation is ugly, I'm pretty sure all these teams and GMs are laughing at Morey and the Rockets.

9. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Not sure about laughing, but he's probably really annoying them. He's like the fantasy sports manager who everyone is exasperated with because he proposed 3 new trades every other week and has the largest number of waiver wire pick ups by like 10x.

10. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

ESPN roundtable on it right now...

Houston still very active

Dallas may acquire Camby

11. tested911

tested911 Member

What!!!! Damn I've always wanted Camby on this team.. The #1 shotblocker in the NBA.

12. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

Morey's problem is the lack of predictability , too much care about the details and data, not the team's business strategy, so he is suitable as a senior consultant , but not suitable as general manager

13. pge71188

pge71188 Member

LOL!!!!You Posted again