1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YMCA Basketball "D" League

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BiGGieStuFF, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

when does this season start? and it's d league, on tuesday?

2. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

i'd like to get in on the action. e-mail me through the board if u need some benchwarmer=moochie types.

3. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

If yall ever need an extra man, gimme a message.

4. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

Hey i can head up to the apartments tomorrow. I will keep checking the thread to see if you guys are still planning to go to the apartments.

5. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

You should join the league with them. They could really use you

6. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

about time for me to bow out.

i know rush mentioned that mogrod may play. a couple of posts above lance berkman said that he'd like to play as well.

7. Yao Wink

Yao Wink Member

I am going to be in a league that plays on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays beginning March 23 until April 20th - which puts my availability on hold.

Do we know any details on the possible new league dates/times? Sorry not to be able to give you a concrete answer, Stack.

8. BiGGieStuFF

Registration is still open for the current league as far as I know.

9. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Marcus got back to me and said the league begins next tuesday so the registration would have to be in ASAP..

Sucks cause i really want to play another season with you guys or at least the majority of you guys if i was able to.

It looks like everyone is bowing out....sucks and it seems to soon for me to find replacements just like that for everyone.

10. rusHour

rusHour Contributing Member

man it dosnt look good so far...maybe we sit out a season and wait to we get our team back. :confused:

11. Stack24

That sucks cause i really wanted to play again..the way it's going i think we are out this season and have to make a new roster which i really didn't want to do.

12. rusHour

yea might look that way...maybe after missing a season all our guys can be back and we wont have to do any recruiting. this is not the end of the bus stop stalkers... :(

13. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Not sure now if I'll be out at the apartment tonight. I was going to go for sure if Josh was up for it, but he got some free movie passes for tonight so he's out. If it weren't completely on the opposite side of town from me, I'd be there for sure, but it's not likely tonight. Sorry guys.

14. Stack24

Doesn't look like the team is going to be in this season. I couldn't get a hold of anyone in time to start a team. Anyways i want to make sure we can get a team by next season hopefully. Biggie, if you ever need an extra person on your roster for your new team im down to play whatever you need..off the bench or just a reserve if someone doesn't show...i just wanna keep playing.

15. BiGGieStuFF

I'll ask my manager to put you on the list just in case. I know a lot of our co-workers will probably bail out multiple nights.

16. rusHour

as well as I

and stack, count me in FOR SURE next season. Im not sure what Im going to do with my Tuesdays nights until then :(

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

maaan.

okay. i would like to play this season.

I have no clue what i'm suppose to do for the next 10-12 weeks. I might go back to working tuesday nights.

Who from the remaining squad is available as of now?

18. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

19. rusHour

I believe the only 'for sures' are me, you, and stack...3/8 of our team from last season.

20. RocketFire

RocketFire Member

when is the deadline for the registration? If its not too late then me and my friend would like to join your team.

#800 RocketFire, Feb 24, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2006