1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yeezus Don't Like Paparazzi..

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Jul 22, 2013.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No doubt that would be the right thing to do, still though the whole situation is wrong. Nobody should have to put with that kind of disrespect and invasion of privacy.

Also its not throwing a hissy fit to get mad when someone is aggravating you. Maybe it seems to you it would be easy to just shrug those types off situations, but lets see how you react now and then if its been going on non stop for 5 years.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Black Skinhead
    New Slaves
    Blood on the Leaves

3. cdain3

cdain3 Member

4. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

no.. im not into electxronic, dnb, dance-rap..

5. cdain3

cdain3 Member

and this

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8kyWDhB_QeI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cXHSSaM_ymo?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. conquistador#11

Yo, is that dionne davenport in that video? I like it, bill!

7. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I prefer old school Kanye, but his new songs are good as well. He has evolved as an artist, he doesn't want to be releasing the same songs 10 years later.

8. cdain3

cdain3 Member

^This

9. cdain3

cdain3 Member

[​IMG]

10. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

I'm with you, I like old school Kanye too but *****s in paris is the shiznit.

11. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

Agreed. I remember liking the song 'gold digger' in college but just didn't care for rap very much, never really got into his stuff. Then the video for 'power' came out a couple years ago and I was in love, the dark twisted fantasy album is seriously one of my favorites ever, and tbh yeezus surpassed my expectations. There are a few moments I find obnoxious in the new album, but overall I thought it was very uniquely conceived and done by a true artist. Dude is bats&#t but damn he makes great music.

The song 'blood on the leaves' is such a great running song.