1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Year of the Granger?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Oct 29, 2008.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I saw bits and pieces and it looked like the Celtics had no energy. Boredom may be their biggest enemy this season. But I'm sure we'll see their "A" game on Tuesday. Nobody's forgotten the tense pre-season contest.

2. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

Better than Greg Oden.

3. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

good news is Bill Walker will NOT be playing this time. No more sissiness from him. Not sure if the word I used is legit but the meaning fits!