1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao to leave Chinese National Team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by olliez, Oct 21, 2008.

Tags:
  1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Who abuse the hell out of Yao.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Oh yes, China may it be exalted, is the best country in world. World so small while China so big. Yes, it's true. China make much progress. We now have very modern society, with Basketball. :rolleyes:

3. hwboi

hwboi Contributing Member

4. trasy

trasy Member

It's not true.
    He hasn't talked to the directors of the Chinese Bastetball Association.
    He has been quite successful in dealing with this kind of issues, I don't believe he will take this unilateral approach announcing his retirement from the national team.

He will leave sooner or later, but not now, especially since Australia will play Asian teams for Olympics. Without Yao, China is no match to Australia.

By the way, I am from Shanghai, the rumor center

5. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Uhh, can't agree with you on that one. You gotta have the best album to be considered the GOAT. Nas' Illmatic puts him up there for mainstream hip hop, and Aceyalone's Book of Human Language is the best for underground.

6. RiceDaddy7

RiceDaddy7 Member

Man, everyone knows the best rapper in the world is Shaq.

TELL ME HOW MY [bleep] TASTE???!

7. huflungpu

huflungpu Member

Screw the Chinese national team! Yao gets his big bucks from the NBA. At least he can get the best medical treatment and fly first class in comfort with the Rockets.

Besides, the Chinese national team doesn't look to be a world power in the near future. Other than Yi Jianlan they have no one. I'd feel different if China were a bonafide world basketball power. China basically needs Yao's services to move itself from 16th place to 8th place. It's almost like a waste of time for Yao Ming.

I'd tell the Chinese to work on grooming more high caliber youngsters so they don't run just one guy into the ground.