1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao talks about the Lin and Howard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bob718, Nov 14, 2013.

1. ipuff

ipuff Member

Well, if you consider that a starter being put to the bench to be a demotion, and you agree that he serves best from bench, YES.

2. TeamBall

TeamBall Member

The truth is....

Any player and his fans in the NBA getting "benched" will feel demoted. Loss of face applies regardless of culture or race, be you black, white, yellow or red (faced).

3. aurocketfan

aurocketfan Member

Any chance Yao can coach this team? LOL...

Yao for Mcfail..

4. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

i'm thankful the rox have d12. he's got some talent.

but I like how this forum was talking about how they wished they had d12 back when yao was on our team. fact is, yao did better overall when d12 played against each other and you can really appreciate the skills yao had (outside jumper, inside moves, and passing ability, free throws).

i'll be honest, I really can't stand how McHale can't use more than 8 guys and has 1 dimensional offensive sets when really needed. I've seen better plays too. I think McHale is a slight upgrade over defense than Adelman.

5. Benchwarmer

Benchwarmer Member

Yao is spot on about our problem at PF. I can't believe Morey hasn't done anything to address that problem for 3 seasons, keeps trying bandaid solutions like Twin Towers or throw in a D-League player to go against the Kevin Loves and Chris Bosh's of the NBA.

6. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Everyone would have to stand on one side so he could hear from his good ear.