1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao: some teammates don't have the passion which I expect [translation]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crazy_script, Dec 2, 2007.

1. hotsouthtree

hotsouthtree Member

Do you know what?
    By a poll in Sina.com
    1) James
    2) T-Mac.

2. spysta

spysta Member

At least wells has a highlight in his career to live off of. What as Battier ever done other than being an overrated player he has never proven anything and he has been a bench player his whole career even when he was in memphis which by the way was another team wells started for.

Start wells as a the 2 his play will improve I guarantee it.

3. spysta

spysta Member

SNYDER SUCKS WE SHOULD HAVE WAIVED HIM AND KEPT HARRIS OR BUTLER

4. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

you know, you don't have to read this if you don't like.

5. spysta

spysta Member

WHY is shane on the list he doesnt do anything

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Harris would be a major upgrade over Bonzi, and he plays with fire and passion.

DD

7. God's Son

God's Son Member

FAKE!!!! yao dont believe in god and even if he did it would not be capital! :eek:

8. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

You may think he doesn't do anything, but at least he gives it his all.

9. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

i agree he gives his all, but its just not good enough, i never wanted to trade for him....and it sucks even more that he's like every coaches son, they all love him so much...he's probably not going anywhere....

10. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

You know what's funny, i always hear people saying Yao should play with more passion. But, what is passion to most people? Is it beating your chest and letting out manly roars like garnet? Is it dunking on someone, starring them down and waving your arms and doing akward moves like carter? Is it doing the robot like Francis? Is it sticking your foot out so the jump shooter can land on it and get hurt like bruce bowen? Is it making a face and pretending your so hurt and limping but then somehow, doing some physically amazing move just a minute later like dwade? Is it biting your nails and looking calm and worry free like "this aint shiat" like lebron? Is it waving your finger like mutombo perhaps? Is it sticking out your tounge like michael jordan? Is it sticking out your tounge and pretending to be michael jordan like kobe bryant. Is it standing where the radio and tv announcers are and flexing your arms like iverson? Is it standing where the radio and tv announcers are flexing your arms imitating iverson like kobe? Is it looking at your hand after a jam like shaq? Is it beating up mascots like barkley? Is it beating up fans like artest? Is it beating up teammates with weights like v.maxwell? Is it kicking a camera man, coloring your hair crazy colors, marrying yourself like rodman? Is it kicking players in the nuts when driving to the basket or bear hugging an opposing player during a crucial moment like malone? Is it throwing your hands in the air like you just got raped every time you drive to the basket and then make a face showing your teeth and taking out your mouth piece like you are hard like dirk? Is it rolling on the ground after your team mate just like an awesome play like jon barry? Is it punching your teammate in manliness as to say good job like bob sura? Is it crying and balling your eyes out as if your mother was just killed in the middle of the court like adam morrison? Is it running full speed and punching someone in the face like kermit? Is it punching a player in the face while scrambling for a loose ball like bird? Is it running out around like crazy and waving your arms like a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man hoping to look like your playing great defense but really you are just annoying the living hell out of the player and it is working so really somehow you are playing good D like ryan bowen?

I just dont know.....tell me what is passion. What is that Yao needs to do in order to show passion?? Is Yao hitting himself on the head everytime he gets called for a dumb foul not passion? I truly dont know. Help me.

11. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

get mean yao! get mean!

12. WNBA

WNBA Member

Yao scored 21 points on 8/11 with 8 rebounds, 2 blocks in the first half.

then went 8 points on 0/4 shooting with total 3 rebounds 4 fouls in the second half.

Passion is defined as something that can fill up the gap between Yao's two different performance.

13. rox0607champs

rox0607champs Member

wow yao much really be reaching a breaking point....first the ejection and now this :eek:
    hopefully this opens up RA's eyes and shows him that something needs to be done....soon very soon :)

14. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

because of that
    i think he is talking about Bonzi Wells

15. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Mike James has been terrible on D. He thinks he is Sasha Pavlovic out there... all offense

16. ekim

ekim Member

I can answer that Yao. Because unlike you other big men ain't soft as teddy bears. Even the refs couldn't stop Shaq or Chamberlain from dominating.

Start swing those elbows... It's time.

17. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Fix that for crazy_script....... :D

18. Madmax89

Madmax89 Member

Its time....to start complaining to American sports writers who can actually get the word out.

19. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Actually, crazy_script missed out 2 important questions at the end of the interview.

Let me add that back.

20. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Yao should reduced the number of shots in the 1st quarter, and let his teammates be involved more. Also, he should take some crucial shots in the 4th quarter.