1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao should demand a trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dfwrox, Dec 22, 2006.

1. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

if u read my post correctly, I didn't attack u IF you are the first case that I stated.

I re-read the post again, I guess I understand what u mean. it's just the way it was stated in was kinda weird and misleading. Tmac is getting ripped big time in this board and all the people that supported him in the past jumped off the bandwagon and started calling for trading him.

btw, I still dont think Yao would get the same treatment if he went down with an injury for 2 reasons:

1. there are a lot of YOFs, they wont let this happen
    2. Yao is still young, and I bet u nobody (including myself) would give up on him quickly

so u are alright man. just try not making it so complicated. try going straight to your point because a lot of people (including myself) can misunderstand you. ;)

2. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Can you read?? This thread was so obviously started by a TMACmania and not a Yao Ming fan.............

Naaaaaaaah, Yao Ming had said it so many times. Unless the Rockets trade him, he won't demand for a trade. He just loves Houston.

3. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

dfwrox, I seriously don't want to see you become Van Gundier II.

4. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Van Gundiest?

Sorry. Bad joke.

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

go jump off a bridge you whiney troll.