1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao should demand a trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dfwrox, Dec 22, 2006.

1. dfwrox

dfwrox Contributing Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: Yes, that's right, he should! But not because TMac is hurt. Because the cold cold attitude many fans show TMac now will (actual did) be directed to Yao! When Yao get hurts his toe again, when Yao can't sustain his effort like now, those who are yelling for TMac's head will turn toward Yao!

It is sad that loyalty doesn't mean anything to some folks here. The memory of the joy of 13pts in 35 secs, the thundering dunk can be wiped off so quickly and so easily.

So I say to Yao, demand a trade now before people start to cursing you again! :eek: :mad:

2. RAYRAY

RAYRAY Member

3. hooroo

hooroo Member

what's with all these threads all of a sudden? is that yaomaniacs forum down?

4. choujie

choujie Member

This one actually belongs to Macmania forum.

5. KALIKULI

KALIKULI Contributing Member

:rolleyes: Somebody must give me life in presence of Yao! Where is your spirit of joy during this special holiday? Chill out , grab a beer! We are only one and a half month since NBA season started, we will be okey in some point of time. :D

6. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

STOP. Just stop

7. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

I thought someone already started a thread about this..

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Somebody make a YOF forum right now!

9. two-sandwiches

A trade with a trade kicker!

10. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

11. OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme Contributing Member

"stop posting immediately."

12. rvpals

rvpals Member

We all need to chill and just support the team. I'm confident that Rockets would be fine and right its ship soon enough. We got to stick with Yao and TMac and see what is going to happen. I have yet to see one full season where Yao and TMac are both healthy.

13. dfwrox

14. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Obviously your writing skills has failed you. LOL. At least 1/2 of the people couldn't get what you wanted to say.

Let me try to translate for you guys. derwrox is using Yao to take a jab at those who bash Tmac in the other threads. This thread is about Tmac, not Yao. ROFL.

15. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

Sorry, your name is dfwrox, not derwrox. :p

16. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

whatever happened to gregonomics? I miss his ability to quickly dissect a thread with three little words.

17. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

I always hated "IBTL" posts..........but I understand them very clearly now.

18. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

whoever wrote this thread needs to seriously consider taking a writing skills course or go back to high school or something.

if you are supporting Tmac, you are cool man. keep it up, just dont try using your mind so hard

if you are a YOF and u live in a city other than Houston and u want Yao to get traded to your city so getting tickets to see him would be easier for u, good for u. keep it up but at the same time, Shut up :rolleyes:

if you are a random idiot who just felt like posting something, all I have to say is thank u, I really appreciate your comedy because I dont laugh that often. but if I were u, I would start looking for a new forum that have random idiots like u. I will help u out this time. I already found a perfect forum for u. it's called "spanking the monkey" forum, might be an intersting topic for u:

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=277

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

19. dfwrox

Damn it, of all people, I thought u would be on my side. Well I admit, the writing was bad not I read it again

20. tsunami

tsunami Member

What a stupid post.