1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming: The Season is 1/4 Over; We have No Time To Waste

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pryuen, Dec 10, 2007.

1. magicwind

magicwind Member

Dont say it to me. I didn't blame Tmac for every game, I am not Tmac hater.

what you saw often happens. as I have mentioned, Yao need to improve when he's not emotionally cool. He lost concentration sometime when he's pissed off. And I do think a missed bad shot is as frustrating as a missed rebound and a stolen ball.

2. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

When was the last time you saw him not working hard and not keep improving? :rolleyes:

Naaaaah, Big Yao will be frustrated not because of fans like us. He will be frustrated if he and his team could not pass the first hurdle of the playoff and his team mates don't respond to his summon, raise their alert level, be well prepared for every single game, play with passion, energy and intensity, give their best and all.

He's that kind of player....very self-motivated, set high standards for himself and knows exactly what he is doing.

3. abc2007

abc2007 Member

Of course, Yao is a hard working person and keep improving since he came to this leaugue. This is why I said those words and why fans love him. But, he is not ready yet. He still have some things that need to be improved. e.g., his playmaking, emotion control, leadership...

4. psowing200

psowing200 Member

here we go...yao :cool:

[​IMG]

odom goes to rocket maybe better..since he is a good passer... :D

odom+bynum+kwame brown ->yao+sf3

lakers get what they want, new 3s..yao+sf3+kobe

rocket got bynum and brown to replace yao position,
    also odom is a good players in rocket offensive system

(forgot me, i just dreaming :) )