1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao Ming Song

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Chance, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

costashater2 is a rockets hater 2. Watch out.

2. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

Good job chance. You have a song for the texans and for the rockets none for the stros though hmmmmm.

3. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

I want to thank all five million people that have sent emails and posted, um, posts(?) about my Yao song. The song simply HAD to be done. This is the biggest sports story in the States right now and its happening in our back yard, or for those of you in Pasadena, Katy, Spring, Rosenberg, and Humble...your neighbors back yard. Is backyard one word or two? Anyway...

Steve Francis, I disagree. If I could have made a thirty minute song full of just Yao Mings I would have. Ok, that's an exaggeration. But my pint is that chorus is the whole purpose of the song. I'll say it again-Think How King Ming with the Bling Bling will feel when he takes the court for the first time in houston...lights dimmed...house packed...The crowd gets the Yao Ming Hooligan chant going a minute or two before he enters the tunnel..he is walking out, probably a little timid and humbled...and he hears that encantation!

That is the emotion I want evoked. That would kick ass.

However, I do respect your opinion Steve Francis. Except for the negative part of it. Kidding, of course.

costashater...I'll read your opinion once you hit 20 posts. Until then, I'll assume you loved the song and that it has infested itself in your brain, forever polluting it.

4. Lefty2thumbs

Lefty2thumbs Member

Oh my god Becky! Look at her butt! It's like soo big!

That song is amazing. Unbelievable. I am so ready for the start of the season. I can totally see the video! MAKE IT HAPPEN! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!! Unreal! Is it going to be played on all of the radio stations? Are you going to be selling them?

L2T