1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao leaves Washington game with injury? (UPDATE: "Tendon straight" in left leg)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stack24, Nov 10, 2010.

1. JLOBABYDADDY

JLOBABYDADDY Member

That's easy for you to say. It's not your money.

2. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

The latest? He is in a perpetual state of injury with no hope on the horizon.

3. HombreDeHierro

thanks for contributing nothing

4. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

No Yao news yet. Adelman on Yao, more: "I assume he won’t play tom., but I’ve been assuming a lot and haven’t been assuming right all year."

5. abc2007

abc2007 Member

I don't feel right. If he is ok, then the news would come out already.

6. justcome

justcome Member

same here

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Compensating how? Is it possible? I guess it could be, but i'd need to see proof of that to believe it. In that clip, the only thing i see is someone messing up their achille's area because they took contact right before their foot landed and it forced their foot down more quickly than yao could react. Could you argue that his mammoth size in such a vertical game makes it hard for him to control his body at all time? I think that's a good argument to make, but i dont think his body is automatically getting injured in response to old injuries.

8. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

rep for psychic powers please :)

but seriously...this should teach posters not to jump the gun, sometimes simple injuries do happen, even if your name Is Yao Ming. Right now, i think he'd get bashed even if he got a papercut

2 people like this.
  9. worzel gummidge

It was an awkward collison even if Yao wasn't trying to flop. This one is down to plain bad luck.

10. opticon

opticon Member

I will believe it when I see him back on the court. I remember what was going to be out for 3 months turned into a whole season.

11. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Glad you were right but you have to admit, this guy has basically ended the Rox season 3 years in a row with his injuries...anytime he gets hurt we will FREAK OUT.

12. H-TownBBall

H-TownBBall Member

Awkward collisions happen all the time though. There may be a low probability of it happening on any given play, but he probably has at least one of those a game.

13. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Rockets got this on another note, Karen Denise Aubert, girl from friday after next , is in the crowd. :eek: :eek:

14. FFz

FFz Member