1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao insanity

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Will, Jun 9, 2002.

Tags:
  1. lpbman

lpbman Member

I'd settle for Ming and Jefferies:D

2. SuperKev

SuperKev Contributing Member

Lets say we work at a Ford dealership and want to buy a new race car. Ford motorcompany checks out the car for you and gives it the green light. Many experts on fast cars have watched the car drive 200Mph and given it the green light. The car has been seen in and took the chekered flag in smaller races all over the world and watched doing this by well known racing experts that work with Ford. The individuals you are buying the car from agree to allow it to be entered into the Nascar circuit whether you buy it or not.

Yet . . .

You do not trust the experts at Ford, nor do you lend any validity to any of the racing experts about the car. You believe that the owners are bluffing about allowing the car to actually enter the Nascar circuit.

Gee . . .

I wouldn't want to sell you my car either. :)
    (all in fun)