1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Miami Players Moved To Tears After Loss

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AFS, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Shaud

Shaud Member

I didn't mind him before but now I'm convinced he is a troll trying to rile people up. Who in the world does he think told the lie? Spoelstra clear as day said on National TV that a couple players were crying.

No normal human being would defend this much about a team.

2. Octavianus

Octavianus Member

There are numerous reports of the Heat players not crying, and the issue has been resolved. Yet people on here, are still going on with it, and believing something that has been disproved, because they want to make fun of the Heat.

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

If it wasn't true to begin with, goodbug, why did Spoelstra even mention it?

4. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

LOL.

First you say regular season games don't matter.

Then when they cried over it you claimed they were merely passionate.

And now you're saying they didn't cry.

You are not a Rocket fan, go back to your Heat Wagon in the Heat forum.

5. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

So, which is it, goodbug?

6. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I don't think the issue has been resolved and your head is stuck in the sand if you think people here are the only ones still talking about it. McHale had a great line near the end when he said it was all over but the crying.

So get used to it. People will continue talking about whether you like it or not.

7. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oaTK5ZiNmTo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Are you calling Spoelstra a liar?

Dude, you are pathetic.

8. goodbug

goodbug Contributing Member

They lost a playoff series and they came back and kicked Spurs' ass next year. And they already had 3 rings at that point. Ringless LeChoke cried over a regular season game. Get real.

9. pacmania

pacmania Member

the big three all started this joke with the decision crap.In the immortal words of the beatles:

"I started a joke
    which started the whole world crying
    But I didn't see
    that the joke was on me, oh no

I started to cry
    which started the whole world laughing
    Oh if I'd only seen
    that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies
    running my hands over my eyes
    And I fell out of bed
    hurting my head
    from things that I'd said"

10. likestohypeguy

Shaq was a reason, but not as important as Wade. The problem now is the refs, who just aren't allowing him to use the same strategy anymore. Now when he jumps into defenders, it's more often a no-call or even offensive foul, instead of free throws like in 2006.

Still, all the Heat really need at this point is for Riley to take over already, eliminate at least one glaring weakness at center &/or point that other teams are exploiting, and add a couple solid bench/role type players who won't give up double-digit leads when the Big Three take a breather for a few minutes. Because there's no denying that if you surrounded LeBron with some legit help, a DH & Chris Paul type at C & PG, then we'd see who's really "crying" after games (the rest of the NBA).

Get LeBron some HELP out there!

:mad:

11. YourSecretLover

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KH8faQTaDuI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Malcolm

Malcolm Member

Well my point is this fraud had to nerve to get on the radio clown and say there is no crying on the Lakers team. The dude is a hypocrite and no one ever call him out on his bull.

13. Steve_Francis_rules

Well, I guess technically he never said it was a player crying. Does Keith Askins seem like the type who would cry?