1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Miami Players Moved To Tears After Loss

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AFS, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Is this article for real? Sarcasm bot under repair.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tracy crying for not practicing like he should have = Priceless...

(Proceeds to throw teammates under bus)

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

What's lost in all this is how badly they miss Udonis Haslem.

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Haha. Speaking of eyes watering, are we reading the onion?

5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Wow, seriously Dwayne, stop being such a baby, if you wanna prove everybody wrong win games.

6. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

Man I wonder how they are gonna take it when they lose a playoff series. Lets keep the razors from this team guys. lol

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Chris Bosh: This is not about LeBron or Dwyane. You guys can point the finger at them, you can talk about the missed shots, and if you do that, it's really unfair. It's really unfair. Those are my teammates. *sniff* That's my shooting guard and small forward. *sniff* And if you guys do that, that's unfair. We lost as a team. We lost as a team, man.

[​IMG]

Dwayne Wade: This is not about LeBron or Chris. You guys can point the finger at them, you can talk about the missed shots, and if you do that, it's really unfair. It's really unfair. Those are my teammates. *sniff* That's my power forward and small forward. *sniff* And if you guys do that, that's unfair. We lost as a team. We lost as a team, man.

or

LeBron James: This is not about Chris or Dwyane. You guys can point the finger at them, you can talk about the missed shots, and if you do that, it's really unfair. It's really unfair. Those are my teammates. *sniff* That's my shooting guard and power forward. *sniff* And if you guys do that, that's unfair. We lost as a team. We lost as a team, man.

[​IMG]

8. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

They cry not just because they lost but because they are humiliated, humiliated after they were so self-assured about the Superfriends combo. Yeah, Wade, the whole world want you guys to lose. You got that right.

9. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

I was crying too. Tears of laughter.

10. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

[​IMG]

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Now this takes the absolute cake because Morrison started crying when the game was still in doubt.

You may be on to something but them's the breaks.

12. angryburger

angryburger Member

"Bosh also told ESPN's Brian Windhorst that while he wasn't among the players who were crying...."

LOL i like how RuBosh wanted to make sure that they quote him on that specifically

13. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

Thank you!!

Fans want players to show heart and passion for the game, yet they make fun of them when they do!

I can remember countless times when I would cry after a loss, losing sucks and conpeteters aren't supposed to just act like nothing happened!

Basketball is these guys lives, they work their tales off to win and when it doesn't pay off it stings, trust me I've been there!

They'll get it together!

14. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Three's a crowd...

15. spysta

spysta Member

I think this a ploy to try to begin a face turn for the heat, they are trying to seem human so they can gain the favor of the fans. They cant continue to be the heels of the NBA, because there is a very legit chance that they never win a championship think about it, chicago and okc are young and strong, NY is building a superteam to match theres, if dwight goes home to atlanta and makes them legit thats another powerhouse the heat need to get past boston and the lakers NOW because when the guard changes its gonna be way more difficult to get through.

16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Wade shows what a d-bag he really is. Seriously, how old is this dude? 3?? Talk about not having any mental toughness. Well it is clearer than ever why the Heat won their 1 NBA championship...Shaq. You would think someone who already has a ring would be tougher mentally than what Wade is showing.

But you know he is right. People were pissed at how the "superfriends" proclaimed themselves to be the favorites for the next 3 to 5 years this past JULY. We always enjoy seeing proud, cocky people having to eat a great big helping of humble pie. But with D-Wade's little tantrum coming out now, I am beginning to wonder how he has played so well in the past when fans were booing him.

17. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Ya, but the difference is that was awesome.

18. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I would be mad too after making a huge deal about the superfriends with a frickin NBA pep rally only to have them looks so weak against contending teams.

....also, I take offense to the Spoelstra is a D-league coach comment earlier. I used to be skeptical that he was good, but I think he's actually a pretty decent coach but he is in a ridiculously difficult position with that roster. You know Wade/Lebron/Bosh have too big of egos to listen to Spo all the time...and the team probably doesn't give him the power to reprimand the big 3. The rest of the team are just castoffs who are there because they suck - try executing plays with playmakers with huge egos and guys who are at the bottom of the barrel because they don't execute well...and have one the most decorated coaches of all time looking over your shoulder. He's doing fine given the circumstances.

...FWIW I have seen Spoelstra draw up some pretty good inbounds and last second plays. The players haven't been able to hit the shots though and/or the execution by the players seems to be sloppy at times - but Spo isn't letting them down. He also seems to be pretty bright - he obviously is into the analytics work as he references stats and percentages pretty much on demand for any situation. He's going to be a decent coach for a long time. Given some of the terrible coaches out there(Kurt Rambis anyone?) I would say Spo is at least in the top 15 of coaches(out of 30) and I would even go so far as to call him a top 10 coach(behind Phil, Poppovich, Doc, Van Gundy, adelamn, Scotty Brooks, George Karl, and Tom T).

1 person likes this.
  19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

great post, agree wit everything.

20. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Very possibly, but it boomeranged. Instead of sympathy, it generated scorn and ridicule. Now I wonder if Spoelstra blew some or all of his cred with the players by publicly mentioning the crying.

The Heat won't gain ANY sympathy this season. Total lost cause. However, if they go out fighting in the playoffs and lose valiantly, maybe next year. That is a very big maybe.