1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Yahoo] Miami Players Moved To Tears After Loss

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by AFS, Mar 6, 2011.

1. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

rockets were third with like 2/18
    toronto was second i believe
    and blazers were either fourth or fifth; they shot 1-8

2. ApuN

ApuN Member

Spoelstra is way out of his league

What kind of blockhead coach would put that out there when you know the world is trying its best to kick you around

Although, Bron and Wade have been big time chokers of late, I cant see them winning anything with this guy.

Spoelstra is a D-league coach

3. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

No. Pretty off.
    Toronto was second, and they were something like 13%. There were two other teams, and the Rockets were 5th at something at around 20%. That's what I remember.

4. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Their sense of entitlement is shared by their sycophants.

No ball movement, no supporting cast, bad coach, blah blah blah. There's one common denominator, LeBron. There's something wrong everywhere he plays and it's never him and until he realizes it's him, I love it.

5. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

On another note, I don't rightfully recall the Cavaliers crying during the 26 game losing streak.

I understand expectations are radically different between Cleveland and Miami, but this just reeks of a lack of mental toughness.

6. candlegreen

candlegreen Contributing Member

The Heat reminded me of how some teams play in pickup games. You have 3 people that seem to know each other and they'll just pass amongst the three whenever they have the ball. You have other players on the team trying to play with them, but they'll be lucky if the ball comes to them once or twice. I've never seen so many passes that are zipped cross court when 2 players are just in between trying to get involved.

7. Asian Sensation

It's quite clear these guys are severely lacking TIGER BLOOD!

1 person likes this.
  8. supdudes

supdudes Member

But ya I feel for them...tough loss. Always disheartening to lose a close one, especially a game they desperately wanted.

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Ug, they're crying already... groan.

1 person likes this.
  10. ApuN

ApuN Member

C'mon

The reason the Cavs lost so many games is that they didn't give a damn.

You have to really try to lose that many games in the NBA. Why would they cry when every loss is like another lottery envelope in the hopper??

C'mon man

11. spysta

spysta Member

He still has on the warm ups, in what context was this pic taken? lol

12. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I think it's extremely important that the Heat lose. Not just for our enjoyment, but for the league. Superstar players see the Heat fail and realize that playing together isn't all that's cracked up to be.

1 person likes this.
  13. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

From what I've noted, most players are NOT humble. Their PR team might sell you the "humble" and "same as you" image to you. But very few actually fit the marketing personas you are sold. These people know that if you want to be more marketable you've got to have an image others are willing to buy into. I really don't blame the guys though, it must be hard to not feel superior when everyone tells you how great you are 24/7.

14. YallMean

YallMean Member

The heat don't play like a team. Great great talents ever assembled, but they need to figure out how to play like a team or I sense an implosion coming sooner or later. I think JVG would be a great fit for that team.

15. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

He's putting on the warmups. So I guess after he gets his ass owned going to the bench and bawling, while he puts on his warmups.

16. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

And clearly, he puts on Cavaliers warm-ups as a sort of psychological self-flagellation for his continuing failures.

17. Kwame

Kwame Contributing Member

If anybody should be crying, it's Mike Miller for his pitiful play since he's come back from his injury.

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I think the real issue here is does anybody actually believe that Bosh WASN'T one of the players that cried?? I mean, seriously, who are they trying to kid??

[​IMG]

19. The Situation

The Situation Member

Does this mean LeBron won't be dancing?

1 person likes this.
  20. mig0s

mig0s Member

At least they are making the playoffs. When playoffs come, everything is possible.