1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Y! Sports] 'King James wants Spoelstra to bow to him'

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Nov 30, 2010.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebronspoelstra112910

2. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Man, it's hilarious how much Woj totally hates LeBron.

lol He's absolutely killing him.

Not that I'm defending James, but you gotta admit, it's pretty funny just how dedicated this guy is to taking him down.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

This is what happens when the coach doesn't have the pedigree of the player, some like Phil or Doc and James would be fine, but while he's being coached by people whose entire successful record is by mooching, he'll continue to treat them like mooches,

4. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Nothing indicates that James gives a ***** about anybody but himself. Pointing that out is not the stuff of a vendetta to me.

5. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

I called him a narcissist and everyone on the bbs jumped on me. Clearly he is. Narcissism is hardly rare and it's not exactly unrealistic to expect a spoiled basketball prodigy from a broken home to become one.

6. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A fantastic article...

7. itony

itony Member

wow did not hear about that. so sad

8. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

If this stuff is true, then I genuinely hope Lebron James never wins **** for his entire career.

The game is what made him who he is, and he is disrespecting the game.

9. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

D-Fake. Wade turned on Spo quickly

10. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

King James may have gone South, but his Momma rides West!

[​IMG]

Hot sauce in mah bag!

4 people like this.
  11. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

Read over his work since the start of free agency in the summer. Most people would write a few articles eviscerting LeBron when the situation warrants, but Woj just keeps coming with it, even during slow LeBron weeks, he's getting at him. To tell you the truth, I'm actually impressed. Dude is not going to stop until he figures out a way to end LeBron's carrer through print.

Woj is awesome.

12. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

I now hate woj a little less.

13. meh

meh Contributing Member

I think he's just doing what gets him hits. People obviously love this stuff, or he wouldn't bother with them.

Considering ESPN pretty much only writes puff pieces on Lebron, and the fact that local media in Cleveland would never so much as hint anything negative about him, it's not surprising to see so few articles written against him.

14. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I've never been a Lebron fan, but to act like he is the only spoilt athlete is ridiculous. There are plenty of players in the league who behave in a similar manner. Don't like it that the guy is getting his hits in when the guy is already down. Funny how winning makes these types of articles disappear.

There is a reason why I supprt players like Battier, Yao, and Scola (amazing how they are all on the same team :grin: )

15. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

Yes you named yourself after Chris Bosh? Woj is awesome.

16. worzel gummidge

Wade is Flash, Dwight/Shaq are Supes, and Lebron is Zod?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFyHTU8tg_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFyHTU8tg_0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Steve_Francis_rules

It's funny that I didn't need to even click on the link to know who wrote this article. The thread title was enough.

Don't take this as a defense of Lebron James at all, but this loser Woj needs to get himself a life.

18. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

I see Woj is still butt hurt that LeBron and company left him out of the loop about FA 2010.

This guy may have written 100,000 words on LeBron alone since the summer without one person on the record or anything he has written being corroborated by a 2nd party publicly.

19. yao2kmart

yao2kmart Member

Seems like these days players own the NBA and coaches get fired more often. Time to listen to the players and no more bossing around?

20. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I used to be a big Lebron fan but watching them this year, I've seen more of his shortcomings. The guys is 6'8-6'10 270 pounds and Cuttino Mobley has/had a better post game. That's pathetic.