1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Xmas Surprise

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SmeggySmeg, Dec 29, 2001.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Smeg,

Yes got your mail, am working on sending you the goods.

By the way, stay as FAR away from H-Town as you can on your honeymoon, it is your HONEY MOON !!!

Go to the Bahamas or Barbados or something. The Rockets will always be around, but you only get ONE honeymoon, or more importantly she does!!!

DD

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I thought you were already married. You mean those pictures of your new house that I am hosting are of you living in sin? That's it; I'm deleting those pictures!

Congrats, and we'd definitely make sure you had a big cc.net party if you actually wasted your honeymoon coming to Houston.

3. Isabel

Isabel Member

Congratulations! I guess all those mushy romantic Christmas songs are actually appropriate now... of course, this time of year in Australia you're not exactly walking around in the snow... :)

(These do always seem to happen on holidays; mine was Thanksgiving. I was upset because he hadn't eaten most of the stuff I fixed for dinner. When he asked if I still wanted to marry him, I didn't realize that it was an actual proposal until he snuck a ring on me from behind. :) )

4. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations Smeg...

5. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Yeah Sin baby and you love it.

Now as for the Honeymoon it is more that it is a good chance to get overseas again (could be the last chance for a while) and if possible will try to make a short stopover to see a rockets game, just really a wish that probably won't happen, will probably end up honeymooning in Asia anyway.