1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. haydenfisher342

my WIFE LOVES me! Ive wanted this for a very very long time. Finally able to sport some rockets gear! Merry xmas, if you got some Rockets gifts for xmas, show it off here!
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

I know it's not much, but I got given a yao bobble head yesterday.BEST PRESENT EVER.

3. ksny15

ksny15 Member

The lady got me my very first NBA jersey ever. Harden of course:)

4. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Wife decked me out with Rockets gear & tix: "Hakeem& Clyde& Vernon& Robert& Kenny" shirt, classic logo Mitchell & Ness beanie, new lucky Hakeem the Dream socks, holiday ticket package. List of games on card was a prank! Real games are like Spurs, OKC. Lucky guy.

[​IMG]
    Jerseys I have got for myself this season.

5. CasaDolce

CasaDolce Rookie

^^ Those are great choices! Merry Christmas to you :)

6. rocketfan21

rocketfan21 Member

Dude! That shirt and that hat you're wearing. Balling! Can you hook me up with a link to a site that has those? I would love to rep that gear around Denver and show the fans who the real class of the West is.

7. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

8. DraftBoy10

DraftBoy10 Member

I stopped buying much memorabilia and focused the $ on the big thing; tickets.

I stopped buying little things hats, shirts, shoes, jerseys and it saves a lot. Then went and bought a pair of half-season tickets; very happy with the pay off!

9. haydenfisher342

I live in boise id, but Im saving for that one trip out to houston

10. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

My wife is starting to get it. I got a "3 the Harden Way" shirt. The beard is even raised.

11. Panda23

Panda23 Member

WHERERERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

12. OmenXYZ

OmenXYZ Member

Parents got the family a trip to Minneapolis for April 11ths game. It'll be my 2nd NBA game(1 preseason) and my first Rockets game! Needless to say, I teared up!

13. roadstone

roadstone Member

I got the Rockets warm-up jacket, Dwight Howard swingman jersey, Dwight Howard gametime shirt, and Rockets PJ's lol